I can't believe I am here

Hi Karen as,
You are blessed to have twins and I am sure the struggles get tough. My twins are 13 but my son has ADHD( CAN’T FOCUS without medication) . He is a straight A student on medication but if he stops taking it, he totally fails. My daughter twin has no issues, but my 12 year old daughter has eczema and it was so rough when they were little. I felt so alone and I was not only a wife and mom, I had to be nurse and have tons of doctor’s appointments and medication upkeeps. I am totally here if you need to vent. We love them to death but sometimes I just would shut myself in my room, lock the door and drink wine… I felt like I couldn’t really get a break and I honestly felt very alone.
I am here for you!
Lisa

Thanks Melrm! I am starting to feel like I can do this, but it’s honestly really tough at stressful times!
Blessings to you

Oh GIG, how ironic, that is what I started doing!!! Yaaaaa! I really appreciate your support and any tips and suggestions help so much! Coming to this Forum has been a real blessing and so helpful and encouraging!!!
Thank you, Thank you!
Lisa

1 Like

You should pray to any GOD that you believe it will take away that feeling and have you try self help meeting they help to

1 Like