1 year down!

Wow has the time flown by. I have officially hit the one year mark from my last cig and i couldn’t be more proud of myself. I went cold turkey from smoking close to half a pack a day.

It just goes to show what a little will power and faith in God can do to help you reshape your life. Alcohol, you are next! :slight_smile:

37 Likes

Congratulations!!!

2 Likes

Congrats!! :tada: :balloon:

2 Likes

Awesome chick!! Congrats to you!!

3 Likes

Thats awsome, congratulations!! I havnt tackled that habitat yet. Ive thought about it alot lately.

2 Likes

Congratulations x

1 Like

Wow, congratulations! Motivating and inspiring :blush::tada:

1 Like

Huge congratulations to you!!!

1 Like

That’s great well done and think how much you have saved! X

1 Like

Awesome!!!

1 Like

Seriously!! I’m thinking mini vaca to celebrate

2 Likes

Definitely worth it! But once you get rid of the desire… it’s like the smell of it repulses you lol. I could never smoke again.

P.s. i did try low doses of the gum after 1 month and that helped me a bit

1 Like

Congrats on 1 year! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

A year is awesome. I remember how my better I felt st the one year mark. It’ll be 11 years in September since I quit smoking and just the thought disgusts me.

2 Likes

Im fairly new to your story but all I can say is wow you have grace and strength! I admire you thank you for being so open and honest on your journey!

2 Likes

Congrats! 365 days of being awesome

1 Like

You’re so sweet. Yeah, I’m only about a week in with alcohol after my first relapse (and last). Forgot how important this community was during my sobriety and I’m so happy to have all of you again!

4 Likes

I couldn’t agree more.

Congratulations on your time.

2 Likes

11 years that’s awesome!! Just think about how healthy your body is compared to what it was inhaling all that toxicity. Congratulations on the incredible life change :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Layla congratulations !!! I hope to reach that milestone :pray:t4::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like