1 year Sober Today

Amazing! Great work, dad :smiley:

2 Likes

Super congratulations on your year!! What a gift to yourself and your family!! Great job!!!

2 Likes

What am incredible transformation! Way to go Bobby and thanks for sharing your progress with us.

:woman_cartwheeling::ice_cream::pray::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Congrats! So awesome to hear.

1 Like

Congratulations @Bobbyg1018!! You’re an inspiration to all working towards that milestone.

1 Like

absolutely bad ass! congratulations! :smile:

1 Like

Thank you all for the messages :slight_smile:

Stories like this is what I live for. Thank you so much for sharing and inspiring but most importantly GOOD JOB!!! You are an incredible human being. Congrats!

1 Like

This calls for the Sober party balloonsParty%20Ballons

3 Likes

Wow congratulations :tada: your handsome and your daughter is precious :bangbang: Keep up the good work !

2 Likes

Congrats!!!

1 Like

That is fantastic! Congratulations and it takes such a strong-hearted person to do and stay committed to it!

2 Likes

Well done on a year milestone. You look so happy! Keep it going :grin:

1 Like

Well done buddy! I’ve got 20 hours I hope I will get to a year one day!

6 Likes

Keep up the hard work. For me the first 3 days were rough. I knew what was coming but just told myself I would do it…NO MATTER WHAT @LB2019

Excellent congratulations on the one-year man that’s awesome!!!

1 Like

So much positivity and inspiration, thank you @Bobbyg1018! I am so happy and proud for you :blush::+1: just awesome.

1 Like

This is the kind of post that I live for. This is amazing. I’m crying tears of joy for you and your daughter. God bless you. :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Amazing, congratulations on 1 year!!!

1 Like

1 year for me today!!!

10 Likes