1 year Sober Today

1 year Sober Today. I have full legal custody of my beautiful Daughter Madison. She just turned 2 and we had an awesome birthday at the bounce house. Things are so different. I have won 2 trips back to back at my company to Jamaica. Top sales. I have God back in my life. IM A SINGLE DAD AND THATS Ok! Here is my before and after

89 Likes

Congratulations Bobby!
You look joyous!!

4 Likes

Thank you @sprinkles I have been so busy and have not checked in on here since my 6 month mark I believe.

3 Likes

ezgif-4-5da7a044516d

Way to go man! That’s freakin amazing!

7 Likes

Wow!!! Incredible!!! Congratulations!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It seemed so impossible. I remember hitting my knees that first night and asking God to please help me get sober. He did exactly that. Now my daughter prays with me at night. She likes to pray :slight_smile:

15 Likes

I’m so so happy for you Bobby. What an incredible transformation physically, spiritually, and every other way. Way to be the great guy and dad you were meant to be!

5 Likes

That’s awesome, congratulations! Thank you for sharing your testimonial, you inspired me a lot even that I have so far only 1 month SOBER I have seen positive changes in my life. I can’t wait to hit that one year sober :grin:

4 Likes

@Victor0106. Thank you. When your Why for overcoming is greater than the obstacle, the obstacle ceases to exist. 1 month is the hardest I think

6 Likes

I totally agreed Bobby currently my WHY is continue helping me to go over my first month sober!

3 Likes

Good for u keep it up just for today

2 Likes

heck yea! you look fantastic! and so dang happy. your daughter is gorgeous x

2 Likes

Congrats!! This is such an inspiring post-thank you

4 Likes

Congratulations and well done! Keep it going

2 Likes

This is amazing to see! What a transformation, congratulations!

2 Likes

Love these posts! Congratulations!

2 Likes

Inspiring mate, well done :facepunch:

2 Likes

So inspiring!:black_heart::black_heart: you can literally see the joy of life in you now :pray:

5 Likes

Omg!!! You look like a completely different person! What an inspiration you are,congratulations on your “1st birthday” :tada::confetti_ball: you look amazing and your daughter is beautiful,you’ve definitely made her proud :blush: this post has really put a smile on my face,good for you :+1::star_struck:

4 Likes

What a wonderful, uplifting story and set of images.

And what a great dad you’re going to be for your little girl.

Well done, Bobby!!

2 Likes