1 year Sober Today

Good work, congrats. Looking healthy

2 Likes

Beautiful post, congratulations, you look amazing be proud friend :heart_eyes::+1::green_heart:

2 Likes

Wow! What a transformation! :star_struck:
You look absolutely great! Congratulations with your one year sober!! :tada:
1_year_clean_and_sober_button-rf0dbce445cbd4b37a4aabf5728cba75c_k94rf_307

3 Likes

Mate that is phenomenal…you are a true inspiration…I’m just about to hit 10 months (2nd sept)…really looking forward to being in your shoes and shouting about my first birthday to…love the pics ,what a turnaround …u r a champ :muscle::muscle::muscle:

3 Likes

Can you please just delete my account?

2 Likes

This is the best news ever, @Bobbyg1018 ! Way to be an amazing influence here. Keep up the great work and congrats :upside_down_face::heart:

2 Likes

Amazing story Bobby :blush: you and your little girl look so happy, you must be very proud :heart::blush: what a lovely inspirational story to wake up to

2 Likes

That’s really amazing. You should be really proud of yourself. You look great!

1 Like

Those before and after pics!!! Absolutely amazing work! Just wow!

2 Likes

That’s brilliant, what a turn around, well done!

2 Likes

Wow… What a beautiful story. You’re an inspiration. God bless you and your beautiful daughter.
:confetti_ball::sparkling_heart::tada:

2 Likes

Congratulations! Good work and what a beautiful gift you’ve given yourself and your precious daughter :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m 2 weeks today. You look amazing! It’s very inspirational to see your change, thank you for sharing. It’s fantastic you are there for your daughter. I’m not super religious but I do pray and ask God to bless those close to me and reach out when I need help/guidance. So I do understand the power of prayer. It’s great you are instilling those values in your daughter. I have my first kid coming in a month. I hope to do the same with my son. Thank you for checking in and keep up the good work. Try to check in here when you can. I wish you continued luck and happiness on your journey.

2 Likes

Arrh! Mate, this is f***king awesome. What a complete change around in your life.
Keep living the life buddy. Well done.:grinning:

3 Likes

Man, I remember your early struggles. I remember your determination. I watched you grow and change. It’s so amazing to see this post now! Congrats on all you have achieved, man!

7 Likes

Wow what a transformation! You can be proud of you :blush: I love to read such stories, you made me smile :heart: Keep on living the good life.

3 Likes

Congratulation! Your story seems to come from a movie with a happy end or a commercial filled with pink colours; your transformation is just fabulous! You are a real inspiration! So happy for you!

2 Likes

:+1: awesome, congratulations!

2 Likes

Brilliant what a milestone
Keep it up
Hopefully I can do the same

2 Likes

Killin it my man. This is what sobriety looks like folks, get after it, pursue it with extreme prejudice.

10 Likes