100 day SOBER challenge!

Sigh… Day 2.

6 Likes

Super awesome work… The beginning was tough. Should be proud of yourself and your efforts. :people_hugging::muscle:t4:

3 Likes

Thanks. I had almost two years last summer and had a bad night and broke. Then it was one here, two there, maybe three here, and on and on… you know how it goes. Luckily, i haven’t completely lost my dignity again. But, I don’t like this version of myself. Life’s too short.

5 Likes

Day 2 tomorrow day three and the days will continue to keep adding up. Stay strong. :slightly_smiling_face:‍↔

4 Likes

Should be proud of yourself for getting back on track and stacking up the days. I know that is not easy and that addict voice can be loud.

You had two year friend…that time is not lost. You now know not to listen to the lies your addiction tells. Glad you are here with us. We got your back.

5 Likes

100 days up sober AF, keep charging on everyone

11 Likes

IMG_0416

100 days

4 Likes

Love the calendar stickers :heart_eyes:… congratulations on your triple digits Shawn! Keep up the amazing work :muscle:t4::tada::tada:

4 Likes

Huge congratulations :sparkles::sparkler::fireworks::sparkles::sparkler::fireworks::sparkles::sparkler::fireworks:

2 Likes

:heart:

9 Likes

Congratulations on your 40 days :star::fireworks::star::sparkler::star::fireworks::star::sparkler:
:hugs::sunflower:

2 Likes

41 days?
Didn’t mean to take a well earned day off you :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks Twiz! :heart: I like it.

2 Likes

Day 22 :white_check_mark: in bed sober.

9 Likes

nicely done with your 40 days Marie! :muscle: Keep up the fantastic work :tada:

4 Likes

Thank you Jasmine! :heart:

3 Likes

Congrats on 40 days and 100 nights :wink: You’re kicking butt!

3 Likes

Love your colorful chart!

2 Likes

Feeling so good today. I don’t remember the last time I was 60 days alcohol free.

9 Likes

Congratulations 60 days is brilliant :fireworks::sparkler::star::sparkler::fireworks:

4 Likes