100 day SOBER challenge!

Thank you Jasmine :heart:

4 Likes

Frame worthy!!! :framed_picture: :100: Congratulations! :clap::clap::clap: And I’m inspired by your dedication to self betterment.:heartbeat:

2 Likes

Day 15.

Been on vacation and away for awhile. Now I’m in the hotel after 10 hours of driving. Almost home!

5 Likes

Hope you enjoyed your vacation time. Great work on 2+ weeks of sobriety :muscle:t4:

3 Likes

Congratulations :fireworks::sparkler::fireworks::sparkler::star::fireworks::sparkler::fireworks::sparkler: :tada: on your 100 days yesterday :grin:

1 Like

6 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

Yeah Nick!!! Great work on another row completed :tada::muscle:t4::hugs:

2 Likes

Thanks Jasmine,
I appreciate the note. Putting in the work mentally and physically. Having a good time at life! :heart:

2 Likes

107 days

6 Likes

Getting closer!

7 Likes

6 Likes

On day 80. I’ve been missing my red wine.
I don’t miss the feelings of “hangxiety” or the other feelings afterwards, but I do miss the taste and especially the way it made me feel when drinking it. I feel like I need it to relax and tss as he the edge off. I’m still abstaining from alcohol, but it makes me feel boring and not as much fun sometimes.

5 Likes

Wow! Congratulations @Lighter!
What positive changes have you noticed?

Nicely done on the 80 days. Yeah of all the alcohol I do miss red wine the most. There really isn’t a substitute for it. We just have to enjoy the benefits MORE and remind ourselves that what we are craving is literally poison. This helps me get past the cravings. The FOMO gets easier.
Alcohol did not make you fun. Once you get past the detox phase you’ll start tapping into You and realize you had it all along.
Keep up the fantastic work :muscle:t4::tada:

3 Likes

Made it 30 days!

5 Likes

Woohoo :tada::tada: 1 month down and many more milestones to come​:confetti_ball:

2 Likes

110 days

9 Likes