100 day SOBER challenge!

I’m well enough. Having some issues with health but moving forward and staying sober.
Grateful to this community as being here has been what’s helped me to calm my anger and stay sober.

3 Likes

Day 6

I am feeling strong, and my sleep quality has improved. In the morning, I woke up at 6:30, joined an online virtual AA meeting, and shared an incident that happened yesterday with a friend. After that, I went to the temple for prayer, then returned home and dedicated two hours to learning a new course while practicing what I taught myself.

It’s evening here now, and I plan to visit the saloon to get my beard and hair trimmed because I need to go to the passport office tomorrow with my doctor’s friend. He is sober, so I feel comfortable going with him.

I hope you all are doing well!

6 Likes

225 days is so awesome!

5 Likes

227 days today and my sober date is 227. Does it mean anything? No but so cool I am not drinking tequila today or tomorrow.

7 Likes

One more line completed…280

5 Likes

10 days of sobriety.

4 Likes

Love seeing this!! Another row :muscle:t4::muscle:t4:

2 Likes

Congratulations on your double digits Thomas… great to see you in the 100 day challenge. Let’s kick this beast’s ass and conquer our DOC :muscle:t4::muscle:t4::confetti_ball:

1 Like

yes! @JazzyS !!! day 11 today.89 days waiting to be conquered

1 Like

I love that attitude! :muscle: Keep going with that amazing momentum :tada:

1 Like

12 days. 100 days becomes closer :smiley:

1 Like

Day 230

4 Likes

Another row :muscle:t4::muscle:t4::tada::confetti_ball:. Look at you go

2 Likes

XIII roman days. :grin:

2 Likes

Like the twist with Roman numerals :wink:…keep up the amazing work and motivating spirit :muscle:t4:

1 Like

day 14. 100 days here I go!!! @JazzyS :angel:t6:

2 Likes

Heck yeah :+1:t4:… 2 weeks strong :muscle:t4:. Here cheering you on my friend…you are doing great :muscle:t4::tada::confetti_ball:

1 Like

I’m in

7 Likes

Great to see you here … congratulations on your 1 month milestone :muscle:t4::tada::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Congratulations on 30 days. Great Job!

2 Likes