1000 day club 🎊

Huge congratulations :tada::partying_face:

1 Like

Congratulations! Thank you for sharing.

Wahooooo!! One THOUSAND days!! Congratulations @SobahCobra79 and @ThajokerNL we did it :raised_hands:t2:! At times it’s been hard but I’m so grateful for this place. I have to also say that a big part of me keeping going, especially this last year with covid and the craziness in the world has been @SobahCobra79 daily affirmations on Instagram. That and checking in here every day were just daily little reminders that I’m not alone. Together we ARE stronger. I never thought I could be a non drinker, I was so stuck. I never want to go back to drinking again. 1000 wow! Bring on the next milestone :dancer::dancer::pray:t2::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Congratulations @SobahCobra79 @Blondie1x @ThajokerNL on hitting quadruple digits!

4 Likes

Congratulations to our TS triplets! :tada:

2 Likes

Congratulations !!! :dizzy:

1 Like

It feels like a milestone on its own making 4 digits. Thank you all for being here!

5 Likes

Congratulations !! :stars: it’s a Huge milestone!

1 Like

joSNxeswxuc74Juo8X

22 Likes

Congratulations! You are an inspiration…go on sparkle!

3 Likes

I got a seat for you on the comma club bus! Welcome and congratulations on a huge milestone!

4 Likes

HUGE congrats, hugs, love, huge everything. Thanks so much for being here. And being a friend. You’ve come a long way Stella. And going places too.

6 Likes

Thanks guys. :heart:

(Menno… her name tag. :heart_eyes:)

3 Likes

Congratulations! You can be so proud :upside_down_face::partying_face::tada: I guess you’ll find a proper way to celebrate :innocent:

2 Likes

Congratulations Stella.
You beautiful soul you. :hugs: You work so hard, and some how, you always find time to show us just how it’s done.
I’m so fucking happy for you :kissing_heart:
I’m glad I didn’t miss this :wink:
:pray:t2::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Woohoo!!! Super huge congratulations on your big 1,000!!! So very happy for you!! You are awesome and I am so very glad you are here!! Thank you for being you!!! Cuz you rock!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Congrats!! Welcome to the club!! :hugs:

1 Like

You’re just Awesome Stella !!!

Thank you for showing us how it’s done !

@Its_me_Stella

3 Likes

This is my next long term goal 1000 days :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Woo hoo! Huge Congratulations Stella!
Welcome to the comma club!
Such an inspiration to many of us.
Love you! :heart:
Ymsz8lRvDekuZ5ZFdE

3 Likes