1000 day club 🎊

I am not having any problems with “sobriety” no. But I am still working hard on recovering from my eating disorder. Even though I am handing my will and my life over daily, my wounded mind keeps trying to save me from re-experiencing past pains. It is a constant battle to find moderation with food.

Thanks for the congrats everyone. :heart:

7 Likes

Amazing :star_struck: well done Stella, huge milestone

3 Likes

Boom! There it is!

3 Likes

Thanks Dan, Stella, Laura, Menno.
We do make and awesome team. Along with so many others around here.

I become powerless when the first drink hits my throat. I will do and say things that are full out insane. It’s all about today.
If I don’t take a drink today then my day is good
It’s a simple formula.

It’s not always easy. Sometimes it’s hard as hell. But it is a simple formula.

Thank you TS for all the support.
:pray:t2::heart:

20 Likes

Welcome to the 1000 day club :grinning: amazing work :muscle:

4 Likes

Congratulations you big piece of gourmet inspiration!!!

3 Likes

Congratulations on your 1000 Stella! It has been great to see you on your road, overcoming struggles and dealing with other struggles in a good way. I love seeing you write that you love your life! Your healthy life you have worked/ are working so hard for.
Glad you and @Dazercat are twinnies and have each other. Congrats ERIC!
Glad the rest of us have what you have shared with us. Thanks for all your recovery posts, posts in general and moderator help.
It is all educational, empowering, helpful, and also shows the real struggle.
Here is some amethyst for you. Internet I looked at said it is for “Recovery, control and ownership of own path and destiny”. That sounds pretty good.

images (1)

2 Likes

Welcome to the 1000 day club @Dazercat !!!

1 Like

Great job!!! Congratulations on your 1000! So glad you are sharing your journey here!!

1 Like

Welcome to the comma club my friend!
So glad you found your way to this forum.
You have been such a positive influence to my recovery. Your experience, strength and hope helps me more than you know.
Congratulations!!

2 Likes

Big huge congrats @Dazercat ! 1000 days! So proud of you, so happy for you! Here is a nice sugar free cake for you! It is amazing what you have done for yourself by stopping drinking. Your old “usual” no longer happens and you have YOUR own new Usual! You are a big inspiration to everyone here and help so many! Celebrate you and your accomplishment! It is a Big Deal!

3 Likes

Heck yeah, Eric! Good on ya, brother. :partying_face:

1 Like

SO happy for you Eric !

1 Like

4 Years Sober Today

Couldn’t have done it without you all :heart:

Some pictures to remember how bad it was

IMG_0087

IMG_0083

13 Likes

Yeah!! Congratulations Darren!! Happy for you!!

1 Like

Congrats on 4 years!! That’s amazing. What a positive change from then to now. :heart:

1 Like

Yay! Congratulations on 4 years Darren! :clap:

2 Likes

Well done on 4 years. Been a privelige to watch your journey plus a reminder to me that this doesn’t end. One day at a time :+1:

1 Like

Wow Darren. What an accomplishment. You have been such an example and inspiration … and continue to be. Congratulations ! :four_leaf_clover::orange_book:

1 Like

Very proud to say I’ve just also joined the club. I hope you’re all doing good

26 Likes