1000 Days Thread

Time to get out the old celebratory 1000 gif… You’ve earned it.

Congratulations!

giphy (9)

5 Likes

@Jante76 hold that door for me fella. Seems like you’re always 20 days ahead of me, glad it’s still that way.

28 Likes

Damn cap, keep up the good work

1 Like

Nice job getting it done!! Keep up that great work and big congrats!!!

1 Like

This whole thread is mind-bogglingly fantástico! So much to be inspired by. Sober on and thanks for the shares.

1 Like

Congratulations brother!! My dad always told me to hold the door open for people, and I would more than honored to hold it for you, but I’m sure as hell not gonna let you cut in line and get ahead of me :wink:

3 Likes

Yep, I’m pretty sure we said he’ll be going places. Ha!

1 Like

Log on, find some family, stay sober, be happy. It’s been a blessing to have found this app and all of you fine people.

4 Likes

Congrats! .

2 Likes

Beautiful number David. Keep up the good work my friend. Proud of you… One day at a time. :heart:

1 Like

@Jante76 and @CaptAZ congratulations with

days!! :tada::tada::tada:

3 Likes

And a hearty congratulations to you on this great milestone.

Crack on, champion

:+1:
2a937e1db2af060eeb10acefeb7af898

1 Like

Congratulations :tada:on your 1000 days that is awesome

1 Like

How the heck did I miss this thread? It’s never to late to acknowledge some awesome milestones.
Congratulations to @DowntroddenGoat even though your closer to 1100 days by now. Congrats to @Jante76 and @CaptAZ. Everyone of you are an inspiration to me and many others. Thank you all for being here and sharing your stories/journeys.

fireworks

4 Likes

Day 1000.

Thanks for lighting the way my friends and for holding the door open like @CaptAZ said.

I’m reflecting a lot on where I was 1000 days ago and MAN, my life is so so SO different today. Instead of misery, sickness and chaos I now have peace, serenity and connection. I’ve found joy. Self-love. Understanding. Consciousness. Passion. Compassion and love. There really is a better way to live and I’m thankful for all of you who helped me find my way here because TS is where I started my sober journey. :heart: Much love to you all!

29 Likes

You have always been an inspiration.

2 Likes

Hell to the yeah!

So many people I met when I was still fresh are making it. Shows what consistency being the community can achieve

2 Likes

So very very happy for you @MandiH!! Your journey into recovery has been inspiring, and your love of crystals helped reignite mine…so grateful for you. Thank you so much for being here and contributing all of your self and process with us. May your 1,000th day be filled with peace and smiles. :heart:

2 Likes

aaaand a 1000 gif for you!
CONGRATULATIONS!
You will forever be a strong memory from my first days here.
All the best to you and those you love.
giphy (9)

2 Likes

This is so heartwarming to see Mandi you lovely lady! One of my major inspirations. Honoured to walk this path with you!

And you Cap, seems I missed yours buddy!
Honoured my friend! @CaptAZ

3 Likes