11-6 check-in

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing, keep up the good work ladies and gents!!!

6 Likes

Good, thx Brian!

There’s a regular check in thread where you can get up to date on everyone and post your own checkins too, you’ll find lots of folks there:

Checking in daily to maintain focus #49

1 Like

Reset #15. 1/2 day in, after 2 week bender. Seeing my medical team over the next 2 weeks. Going to see if there is a better way than bupropin twice a day ( i suggested it to my GP, after reading a study about it, and binge drinking) probably should start back up with counseling/therapy. But besides that feeling generally awful, hangover and withdrawal i am sure.

1 Like

Reset #16. 1/2 day in, after 2 week bender, that turned into 3 weeks. Only made it a day and a half last time. Seeing my medical team, reinforcing that my health issues are ALL alcohol related. Weening off bupropin twice a day (I suggested it to my GP, after reading a study about it, and binge drinking). Need to get sober to properly diagnose depression/anxiety. Starting back up with counseling/therapy, appointment on the books. But besides that feeling generally awful, hangover and withdrawal I am sure.