14 months today 😊

Yes!! 14 months today, for any new guys who want to read my story and know you can do it too here is my full story i wrote when i got to a year sober…

TW it gets graphic with drinking a little…

The last couple of months ive been doing a 12 step workbook but mainly this part of my journey ive been concentrating on my health…im 43 now and it had been on my mind since quitting if id done any lasting damage to my body with all the booze…dr has checked me for alsorts…blood, stool, urine…so far everything has come back ok apart from being deficient in folate and B12 (which can be put right with meds and injections) and cholesterol is high so im working hard on my diet and excersise to correct this…both COULD have been directly influenced by the drinking. Id advise anyone to have themselves checked over once sober because if i hadnt asked to be checked by a professional i would have never known any of this.

Thank you all on this site for being my rocks throughout these 14 months, i love you all.
Kelly
:heart:

17 Likes

I love following your journey @Starlight14 keep shining

1 Like

Oh thanks @Cjp that means alot, i love to follow yours too :blush::heart:

1 Like

Kelly, you are an inspiration! Congrats on 14 months, and I wish you many more! You’re doing so well :pray::pray::two_hearts::heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much Patricia! You are too, i love seeing your progress, im glad to be on this journey with you :heart:

Me too! You’ve always been there for me and I so appreciate it. Hugs!

1 Like

CONGRATULATIONS! :raised_hands:
53d29c236693bbbaad13c3ea0c0c92da3f62ee02dcb4ce88e055235b73a8fe60.0

1 Like

Thank you so much @AyBee and @lorelai :heart:

1 Like