15 days sober. Any advice welcome

15 days in. Any motivation, experience, welcome

9 Likes

Hey there!! Welcome to TS, I am so glad that you found us. 15 days is HUGE!!! Those first 10 days were brutal for me so, I feel like you have gotten over that initial hump.

There are lots of great threads on the forum, i will leave some links for you so you have somewhere to start. Read as much as you can here, the forum got me through most of my really tough moments in the beginning, I hope that you can find the same support.

This is a good thread to stay accountable.
Checking in daily to maintain focus #52

Here are some amazing tips from the members with more clean/sober time
Your #1 tip for sobriety (over 2 years sober)

And this link has lots of great stuff in it!
Welcome to Talking Sober! 2023 update!

I hope to see you around. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Motivation - congratulations on your sober days :+1:that’s really great.

Experience - I came on here everyday and for hours at a time NOT once every 7 months. Short term did it keep me sober? Not really but I kept coming back and held myself accountable, kept being honest, kept asking for help and taking on board the advice and at times I didn’t want to hear what I was being told bc it was the truth. Did it help me long term?.. Ohhh yes, yes, yes. The support and understanding of this community is better than anything else your going to find online, the diversity and knowledge / experience offered bc of such a broad spectre of non judgemental people is second to none.
Use it, get sober and remember… The more we give the more we live.
I wish you well on your journey :+1:

4 Likes

Im 28 days sober. This forum is a great source of support. I have found it very helpful.

1 Like

Congrats on your days clean :boom::boom::100: i think the motivation is you got 15 just continue get more n more days more months etc. #wedorecover

1 Like