19 Years post Gastric Bypass and 19 Years alcoholic

g1dJ6DySWbpSWUB3pZ

2 Likes

Congratulations on your 4 years!! Wonderful to see. Peace is a beautiful byproduct!!!

2 Likes

Hi Becky
Your thread just showed up for me, so I read it and thought it’s recent. Reading it I wished so much you’d overcome your addiction. Then I realised that it’s from 2020 and that you’re 4 years sober!! God that makes me so happy :heart_eyes:
Huge congratulations, I believe your life is very much different today :smiling_face::heart:

4 Likes

Dang, Rebecca, look at you go! And yes, normalizing peace and happiness is a blessing.

3 Likes

@AyBee @SassyRocks @SinceIAwoke Thank you!!! :blush: :hugs::heart:
@Jana1988 haha! Yes I started this thread in 2020 during Covid times! Time has FLOWN by!! But all those above have been my support and couldn’t have done this without TS and the beautiful people here :hugs:

4 Likes

I am honestly pleased that you’re doing so well and I bet your children are thrilled too :heart:
Well done, very inspiring story of yours :blush: wishing you many many more sober years to come :four_leaf_clover: fullfilled with happiness :hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

Congratulations :clap::tada::clap:
You really should be proud of the great turnaround you did in your life. So happy for you! :blush::purple_heart::blush:

3 Likes

You’re so sweet!! Ty!! Big hugs :hugs:

@Misokatsu ty!! I hope you are well!! Miss you on the zoom gf :heart: We need to catch up sometime :heart:

2 Likes

IMPRESSIVE! 4 years is a wonderful milestone and celebration!

I love this :heart: So very happy for your sober journey :hugs::tada: :muscle:

oustanding_gif

2 Likes

Ty ty ty!! :blush:

2 Likes