28 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Thank you very much 30 years old and now just admitting I have a problem

3 Likes

How long have you all been sober

2 Likes

There is a daily check in here:

That will give you an idea. There are a lot of people on here so we number from 1 day to thousands.

3 Likes

I just turned 30 and it’s my first day sober too! We got this.

9 Likes

Having a cuppa tea right now usauly the beers by this time lol

Hiya @Ste and @Amy012, welcome to you both!! You are most definitely amongst friends. It’s lovely to meet you both :pray:t2::two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much (:

2 Likes

:grin: this place is amazing. So much support and knowledge and some really nice people that are all going through the same things. I wish I had gotten sober at 30. I’m 45 now and I truly wish I’d of seen the light sooner. Good job on taking the first step and deciding enough is enough :+1::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Loving the community already it’s great to see it’s not a lonely battle

3 Likes

Same! I just got 24hrs and one friend invited me over. My first thought was to call my dealer… then remembered :joy:

3 Likes

Definitely not lonely here lol. The best thing about this place is it is a world wide forum so it’s 24/7 support. This is my main sobriety support system and without it I just know I wouldn’t be at 605 days sober. Welcome to the TS family :+1::two_hearts:

3 Likes

That’s absolutely incredible

1 Like

Thank you it’s helping just being able to read and chat about addiction

1 Like

Yup! We ALL started at day one! It’s better on this side of the fence :wink:

2 Likes

Hey @Ste, @Amy012 and @Bubbles98. Welcome!

As others have said, you will find a lot of support here and it is just a great place to be honest and get feedback from.

As you said, @Ste, it’s great to be able to chat about it. Addicts understand addicts.

Keep coming back. Keep posting. Stay strong.

1 Like

Thank you! It’s been really helpful so far to read posts and stories. Feeling better already

2 Likes

Welcome to a beautiful life you get to truly enjoy and remember! Haha I’m so excited for you!

2 Likes

Well done even for one day ste, you can do this, I wrote a list of all the good things about drinking and all the bad things the bad list was a lot longer stay strong mate

1 Like