1st Soberversary!

What an amazing post…what an amazing woman. I’m so very happy and proud to have gotten to know you on here. Lady…you kick ass.:heart:

2 Likes

Thank you for being there for us and being an example all of us can learn from!

3 Likes

Congrats Mandi! Hope youre having an awesome day! Couldnt get just ice cream so im gonna have a milkshake for ya instead. Thank you for the inspiration and positivity u bring to this forum every day, heres to many more sober years ahead! raises glass :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Just wonderful☄Thankyou and many congratulations🌈

1 Like

Congratulations! I’m so happy for you and all that sobriety has brought you. Thanks for being here sharing your journey with us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations Mandi, on your first of many years to come! Thank you for being here and not only sharing your journey, but helping us through ours as well. You’ve truely been an inspiration to me. :blush:

1 Like

Mandi, your presence here is felt and appreciated deeply by me and so many. Congratulations on this incredible accomplishment. You exemplify sobriety, empathy, warmth and inspiration and I’m so happy when I log in everyday and see you posting. You are simply amazing!

2 Likes

Hello @MandiH. Congratulations you have made us proud. I am so happy for you. You have been a true inspiration and your wise words is always appreciated. I am sure your family is so proud of you, enjoy the moment you truly deserve it. God helps those that help themselves. Well done and keep it up.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing :pray: and be very proud of yourself :heart:

1 Like

Thank you ALL for your super sweet congratulations, they all touched my heart for sure! Several of them were felt in my eyes as they got a bit wet too, lol! :heart_eyes: I’m SO glad we all get to walk this path together! :heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Congratulations! You are an i spiration. I hooe you ha e the very best day!

1 Like

I got my new sober ring today! :heart::heart::heart: Love it!!!

12 Likes

Congratulations!!! I’m 3 weeks away from my first Soberversary. Must be an amazing feeling. You look amazing. Keep up the great work! :heart:

4 Likes

That thumb ring is something! Tongue twister of the day. :grin:

1 Like

So proud of you girl, you have seriously been an inspiration! :heart:

1 Like

Its beautiful x

1 Like

@MandiH I bought two Larimar gems :-)…I will try to make DIY jewelry :prayer_beads:. :raising_hand_woman:

1 Like

That sounds fun, I would love to see what you do with them!

1 Like

You look gorgeous and healthy!!!

1 Like

Happy, happy day! I am so impressed with you! :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like