2 more days makes 30 days clean from Suboxone

@Erijade reading lots on here and giving lots of likes will help improve your forum status so you can post more too :relaxed:

These are some of my favourites >>

2 Likes

Thank you so much! It’s been a wild ride. I still cringe thinking about the first two weeks, absolute hell. It’s weird typing this now, knowing I’m free of that pain, but knowing others are still battling for their lives back. I don’t want to sound like a broken record, just hoping positivity can help them like it helped me. I relied heavily on people here, without knowing a soul. My first post was such a hard pill to swallow, but when people reached out, it was not only a motivator, but a relatable motivator. People have battled this, and have come out stronger, it was my turn to battle. Life is freaking good!!! Once you’re free, you’ll agree…just know it’s not easy, or everyone would do it when they wanted. Any chemical that can make you feel so good, can also make you feel really bad, unimaginably bad. However, being sober is like hitting the reset button on life, I’m 37, and feel like I’m 20 again with the amount of energy and clarity I have. Hope this helps! Thanks to all of you for following !!! :heart:

5 Likes

What an amazing post I feel your energy thru the phone, your on your way now to an amazing life. Enjoy learning and feeling all about yourself… Do you work a program at all not sure if I’ve asked you that.

1 Like

Omg the nights seem to be the worst ! It’s 3:50am and I just seen ur post … I’m up now watching reruns of shameless lol … I figured I’d rather do that than lay in bed tossing and turning , kicking the bed sheets bc of the rls … thanks for sharing your story with me ! I really appreciate it… it helps knowing the timeline of symptoms… it makes me feel like there is hope <3

3 Likes

Think of it like that, you’ve gone 8 days, in 8 more days, the symptoms will have calmed down to a more bearable point. That’s where melatonin came in for me and vitamins. You got this. As for working a program, at this time it isn’t a good idea for me (old stomping grounds) and people I know go there just to get people new to recovery enticed enough to relapse. I’m safer working this site until I get a little more time under my belt. I refuse to put myself in a bad situation. I do however have a family member who does work steps and we talk daily. It’s about a 50 minute ride to go meet up, so again meetings at this time aren’t really an option. It’s gotten bad up here (Camden/philly area as a reference for those who don’t know me)

1 Like

I used mess around up there. Kensington is dope central. You are right about some meetings. My court ordered program . I had a guy in there trying to sell his perks. i know even at the methadone clinics around here there are dope dealers on the corner selling n trading dope. AA to get prayed and NA to get laid …they say …:joy: It is alil different.

1 Like

CONGRATULATIONS!! I’m glad you made it out and you’re feeling great. That’s fucking awesome!

2 Likes