2 more days makes 30 days clean from Suboxone

I can’t believe it last that long, brutal, but I will never forget it. I’m glad you got out to… and I’m really looking forward to Day 60… but for now it’s one day at a time. In 7 minutes I’ll hit my 30th Day!!!

4 Likes

Mate you are doing fantastic, I’m following your story. :pray: Your a warrior

2 Likes

I’ve been on suboxone for about 2 months. I only take one 2mg pill every other day. Sometimes 2 days in a row. It’s working for me so far. I do wonder about the withdrawl when I finally get off of it but I’m hoping since I take such a small amount it won’t be too bad.

5 Likes

Mehhh… your gonna probably feel alil bit but not servere. 2mg of Suboxone is about equivalent of 80mg of morphine. Withdrawal always is gonna get worse before it gets better. you just cant give up… Less is always gonna be better. Just have to remember you and this journey of independence is worth it!

6 Likes

How you getting on.

3 Likes

I’m on day 40 today and feel free, but it was hands down the worse withdrawal/detox I’ve ever experienced. If you can, when you can, I’d recommend telling your Doc…you would like to set up an exit plan for that and do it safely.

5 Likes

I had a friend who was on Subutex for 7 years. I think his taper down was over a year to finally get off.

4 Likes

Good job !!! I’ve kicked… 30 days clean is huge!!

3 Likes

So do you think that maybe that’s because doctors have never been addicted?
The ones at least that are not clear about how hard it is to come off of these drugs.

4 Likes

I have a feeling it’s :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:. Many suboxone doctors in my area are cash only.

I can go on a long winded rant, but I’ll spare you all lol.

5 Likes

I’m 2 days shy of day 50, which is absolutely amazing. Never felt better. That thought of using has never entered my brain, the detox was painful enough. I’ve gotten to a point where all my aches and pains, are gone…I swore I had a back issue, was always stiff and hurting. I’m more limber now then ever. The most important thing I’ve learned, is Idle time is the devils best friend …Keep yourself occupied while going through the first 20-25 days. I felt like the suffering would never end, until I woke up and it was gone! You’ll be glad you did. Life is so much better when you’re chasing demons.

7 Likes

Amazing :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Thats awesome. You can be some inspiration right now for @Erijade

3 Likes

Well I made it thru day 7 today, as bad as it was I’m glad that reading all these positive post makes me know there’s a light at the end of this dark nightmare of a tunnel. I hope it gets better soon… I’m having the same body pains … u feel like ur dying… it hurts to even do anything… to even get out of bed seems like a huge hassle .

7 Likes

None the less your doing it anyway, I respect you so much BC I know that pain it’s not for the faint hearted that’s for sure, keeping going your nearly there. :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

That hell will end. This thread has people who have been through that hell, and can tell you there is light at the end of tunnel. Dont quit on yourself now, you’re doing it. Starting over would be a huge mistake. We’re all here for you.

4 Likes

Amazing perserverance you have. I am so grateful for the support you are getting from others who have been through this. Keep on keepin on. There is a crazy beautiful life you get to live with your son once you conquer this.

4 Likes

Well im on day 8! im still not sleeping and im still in a lot of pain… like muscle aches and pains from the withdrawl. But im just taking it minute by minute .

5 Likes

Flippin amazing nearly 50 days you paid your dues in sweat and tears for your freedom I’m so happy for you. X

1 Like

It took me almost 25 days to feel some relief, your so close!!! Showers are super helpful, especially for the aches and pains…I also used music that I liked to keep my brain going because of lack of energy or wanting to do anything other than lay in bed curled into a ball. The reward is so worth the pain and suffering now. By day 15 you’ll see a change, atleast the body pain will be gone and you’ll sleep a bit better. I was up to 8-12 mgs a day depending on my supply for years. I know the hell your going through. Keep your mind sharp, read books, magazines, whatever …to keep your mind occupied and off the orange demon. You can do this!!! Vitamins help too, but most of all, you coming here to read post and talk to people…is exactly what I did to get through it all. This app is amazing, along with the people on it. I relied heavily on it, especially at night time when I couldn’t sleep. The restless leg syndrome lasted almost 30 full days, so melatonin helped me get through the nights when it was unbearable. Keep up the fight, you’ll be glad you did!

3 Likes