2 years for Mr. Cade

Cade had wanted me to post this here today on his 2 year sober birthday!
I was thinking I’d print out your well wishes and send them to him, it would make his day I’m sure!
Congratulations on 2 years, Mr. Cade!

40 Likes

Mr Cade, well done! Staying sober under any circumstances requires a reliance on a power greater than ourselves and you keep yourself plugged into it.

I’m looking forward to seeing pics of you walking out that last sally port.

7 Likes

Congratulations buddy.
Rooting for you mate.

3 Likes

Outstanding! You are a huge part of this community. Sending prayers of Thanksgiving for your 2 years

3 Likes

Hello :slight_smile: I’m really happy to hear you’re staying sober and doing well. You have been such an inspiration to me and so many others. Congratulations on 2 years Cade.

-Lea

3 Likes

Congratulations on your 2 years my friend! So very proud of you, this is an incredible achievement!

What’s been your favorite change in the last 2 years? I know it’ll take a while to get an answer to that but I have to ask as it’s my favorite question! :heart:

Take care Mr. Cade!

3 Likes

Congratulations on 2 years Mr. Cade!! What an awesome accomplishment!! We miss you. Take care. Sending you lots of love.

4 Likes

2 years :clap: :open_mouth: :clap: congratulations what an accomplishment!

4 Likes

Congratulations on 2 years Mr. Cade! Keep your head up, in there. We are all impatiently waiting for your ultimate return. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Congratulations on your 2 year sober birthday Mr. Cade!!! Please take care of yourself, I look forward to you being back here with us soon. :clap: good job :partying_face::pray:t2::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Oh my goodness - congratulations, Mr. Cade!
Two years of facing every hardship with courage and grace…two years of being a man who shows up for people he loves…two years of self-examination and the hardest work…two years of accepting life on life’s terms - of and showing all of us that perseverance in the face of fear and adversity is possible. Two years of inspiring so many of us to look at blessings in our lives…two years of supporting all of us in hard times…two years of a sober life. You are a walking miracle, my friend.

Huge, huge congratulations to you. Know that you are in our thoughts and hearts, today and always. We eagerly await your return!

6 Likes

Your story is inspiring to me. I’m facing a lengthy prison stay and it’s good to know sobriety is still achievable. Xo

4 Likes

Congratulations! Hope u are doing well!

2 Likes

congrats on 2 years, buddy! :heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations to your 2nd sober birthday. Stay strong and never loose focus. It will get better!

2 Likes

Yay yay yay congrats! Two beautiful years sober and another day closer to coming home!! :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Two years of getting better at getting better! Keep getting after it!

4 Likes

Two years! LET’S GO!! Circumstances aren’t ideal but they will pass. I wish you continued luck and strength to carry on and handle things. Keep on.

2 Likes

Mr Cade,
An inspiration and voice of wisdom you have been for many here. Though your journey has been yours, and yours alone, I’m confident you have felt the presence of many at your side as you walk.
Sincere congratulations on your 2 years. Perhaps not celebrating as you had envisioned, a celebration is warranted nonetheless, even if only quietly. Please feel the love and respect this community sends to you - we are all deeply proud of who you are and how you have accepted and faced the challenges presented you.
Stay strong.
Keep safe.
:+1:
AyBee

4 Likes

Congratulations!! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball:
Deep respect for your strenght and I’m proud of you.
The place you are right now is not the one you choose if you could pick just one. But it will give you strenght and wisdom as well.
I hope it’s douable there and you will be home soon. Take care :heart:

2 Likes