2019 NFL Season (American Football)

OMG…5am. Can anyone be sarcastically cute?? And it WAS sarcastically cute. I laughed hard at the idea of a merged CFL team being discusses in a NFL thread.

1 Like

I’m now grateful to VSue for giving me help to be the smartest at my upcoming CFL dinner party :joy:.

2 Likes

We bleed green in this family! This pic was taken about 2 min after the Eagles won the superbowl.

7 Likes

I was also fat (and drunk) in that pic. Love my sobriety!

5 Likes

Ha, where I was sitting in that moment was very different.
I was sober for that one, but I was in a living room full of distraught Pats fans, lol!

I live in the HOF city!!! Just had our parade last week to kick off the season.

GO BROWNS!!! :football::football::football:

1 Like

I’ve been a Seattle Seahawks fan since I was 18. I’m from Michigan, and I didn’t really care for the Lions. Started following Seattle and it stuck.

1 Like

I like what I’ve seen from Murray so far but tonight I hope he shines a little brighter. I want to see how is height factors in. I love my Fitz. I’m glad he stuck around for one more season. I have many signed items from him. The day he hangs his cleats permanently will be sad for me.

1 Like

Go Broncos! This will be my first season in forever where I won’t be drinking! And I’ve been conditioned to think these two go hand in hand! I’m looking at things differently!

2 Likes

Sad for all of us and the league! A true gentleman and professional.

2 Likes

Looking forward to some games tonight…

Jets vs Giants
Pats vs Lions

1 Like

Go Minnesota Vikings. I have been a fan since birth. Maybe, just maybe, they will win a Super Bowl!

3 Likes

I love the NFC North rivalries. If any of those 4 are playing eachother, I don’t miss it…unless Raiders are on at the same time :wink:

I’m a 49ers fan (Kaepernick leaving was like christmas), so it’s hard for me to be excited about football anymore. Lol.

Patriots fan here, sorry guys but they are repeating…again. Brady going for number 7! Even if you arent a pats fan, you have to give credit where credits due and winning 7 superbowls…insane

2 Likes

@anon51407452 @Bostonbruins2018

You are correct. I may be a Raiders fan, and I’m supposed to hate Brady, but I don’t. As a football fan, you cannot deny the greatness of he and Belichick. I openly admit that they are the GOAT QB and Coach. They are a pleasure to watch and I will miss it when they both move on…you know, 20 yrs from now.

Really weird to think about the NFL without TB and/or BB.

2 Likes

Gronk was another, one of the best TE ever, so fun to watch. Good for him though to retire…hit the exit while he still has his health. He’s apparently not an idiot with his money, too, so should have a fun rest of his life.

1 Like

Yeah…I know… love em or hate em… they’re still America’s team :+1:
Die hard fan… Hoorah!
#sobrietyrocks :pray:

3 Likes

Go Broncos!!! Ever since Peyton left it’s been a real shit show at QB so we will see what Flacco does. Gotta say I do like the Browns especially after watching Hard Knocks.

1 Like

How bout dem Cowboys!!!

1 Like