2019 NFL Season (American Football)

I’ve been a 49er fan since the 60s!!

I really liked Murrays performance last night. Calm cool and collected with 6 out of 7 passes completed for 44 yards in his very short debut! I think I’m going to like this mobile quarterback thing!:grin:
Also I believe Murray will be Larry Fitzgerald’s 18th quarterback since Larry was drafted. He might have been able to beat Rice if we ever had just a couple solid quarterbacks over the years. He’s still a HOFer for sure though.

1 Like

I wish Fitz had gotten a ring. Looks unlikely now, unfortunately, unless the Cards have some sort of rennaissance this year.

18 QBs, that is staggering. I like to test my knowledge so I’m going to see how many I can think of without looking it up –

Warner
Skelton
Stanton
Bradford
Murray
Leinart
Rosen
Palmer

Wow thats all I have…not even half!

1 Like

McCown,
Plummer,
I’m at a AA meeting and have to think harder afterward.

Was he there tge same time as Plummer? Wow!

Here we go Steelers, here we go!

@Sober_gabby12 @CaptAZ

1 Like

I don’t even care til the season starts!

You see your boy AB got frostbite on his feet?

2 Likes

Had to google: wrong about Jake Plummer
The list:
Shaun King
John Navarre
Kurt Warner
Josh McCown
Matt leinart
Tim Rattay
Brian St. Pierre
Derek Anderson
Max Hall
John Skelton
Rich Bartel
Kevin Kolb
Ryan Lindley
Brian Hoyer
Carson Palmer
Drew Stanton
Blaine Gabbert
Sam Bradford
Josh Rosen
Kyle Murray - 2019
20 TOTAL

Apparently he’s gone MIA as well, or so I’ve read. No contact with the team for several days. C’mon, man…

1 Like

Yowza! What a list. Theres a few I should’ve remembered…Kolb, Hoyer, Lindley, Andersen. St. Pierre because a friend of mine in college was named Brian St Pierre, so thst one always stuck out.

Tim Rattay…now THERE is a name I have not heard or thought of in a looooong time!

1 Like

Crazy huh. Imagine if larry had a Joe Montana, dan Marino or tom Brady etc. Sheesh.

1 Like

Thats how Mr Big Chest do. Hopefully he doesnt have any serious problems from that stuff

1 Like

Taking in the first preseason game. Go hawks!! :green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart:

3 Likes

AB only cares about money. He doesn’t think the team stuff applies to him.

Does Dan Marino still play for the Dolphins? :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

i like the browns and seahawks. i love the lions :slight_smile:

1 Like

you’re about 20 years too late, my friend

and Miami has suffered ever since

1 Like

I’m just interested in seeing how this whole challenging a pass interference call ends up going. So many questions i have regarding this its not even funny. Though I do believe it will overall help in the long run, I feel as though initially there will be flaws with this new rule, and it will be tweaked a few times

For one- how many times can you do this? You had 2 challenges up until this year, will they include pass interference in that number or will it be separate? How many times can a coach challenge PI? Can you challenge a non PI call? (Saints Rams game for example)…

Very interesting

J-E-T-S jets jets jets!

Was thinking about it last night, curious – what do Jets fans think of the new uniform/helmet, and updated logo?

I was hoping they’d go back to the 90s getups like below. These new ones this yr are kinda like a hybrid of those and the ones from the past 2 decades.

1 Like