2019 NFL Season (American Football)

PI is such a subjective thing, no matter how hard they try to make it clear-cut. I doubt there will ever be a way to officiate it properly all of the time.

The play from last year that caused all this was absolutely egregious.

1 Like

donald trump is a patriots fan. just sayinā€¦

I like the new jets look. has a stealth look to it

1 Like

A new development in the AB sagaā€¦heā€™s filed a grievance because he doesnā€™t like the new helmets the league is forcing for safety. Apparently he got caught practicing (pre frostbite) with an old helmet that HE HAD HAND-PAINTED HIMSELF (!) to look like a Raiders helmet.

You just canā€™t make this stuff upā€¦

3 Likes

Geaux Saints!!! Just sucks bc they are NOT showing the game live unless you are in NOLA and it sucks!!!

1 Like

Iā€™m an out of market fan too, costs me $300 per season so I can watch all of the Raiders games :frowning:

Worth it but I hate it!

1 Like

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy: Heā€™s yā€™alls headache now

Whatā€™s that mean haha

Yep, thatā€™s why in my post I mentioned the Saints Rams game, that was baddddd

How though? The NFL pass package? I thought that was only for recaps of the games? Help me!!! Lol

DirecTV started offering a stand-alone Sunday Ticket streaming package a few years back.

Back then it was only available if DirecTV was not available at your address (I could only get Comcast), but it might be open to all now, not sure, I didnā€™t tell them I moved :wink:

Hopefully the NFL lets their contract with Direct expire, and then create their own streaming service that is (ideally) cheaper. I get streaming NHL and MLB every year too, they have their own streaming apps, and the two of them combined cost is cheaper than the $300 NFL, for 10x the games.

1 Like

I have AT&T U-Verse.

if you google ā€œSunday Ticket Streamingā€, what Iā€™m talking about should be the first link to come up. If they still require that you be unable to get DirecTV, it will tell you if youā€™re eligible or not. I have a feeling that itā€™s open to everyone now, thoughā€¦maybe give it a try!

1 Like

Shared this on another post since football season is upon us! Love me some Terry Tate!

2 Likes

ā€œTHIS AINā€™T YO HOME! SO DONā€™T USE THE SPEAKERPHONE, ROGER!ā€

Last time I saw these I was still in college. Theyā€™re even funnier now, having been an office worker for nearly 10 yrs!

2 Likes

I will thank you soo much!!

1 Like

If anyone other than myself or @jimmy7-30-17 is interested, Raiders vs Cards preseason tonight on national broadcast (ESPN).

Also, anyone else watching ā€œHard Knocksā€? My man Gruden :joy:

2 Likes

Go Cards! Want to see Murray again and rookie receiver Isabella. Also defense stop the run this time.

You could always stalk himā€¦:raised_hand::grin:

1 Like

Apparently Carr and Josh Jacobs will see action for the first time tonight, looking forward to that, especially the rookie RB.

No AB yet, though. Still thawing out those tootsies of his.

1 Like