2020 Hiking Club (Walking Sober)

I just apply a small amount every day and work into the pads, no slippery floors! It builds up into the skin as a natural seal.

1 Like

Huh. Never thought of that. We always figured the colder and snowier the more we slather on.

1 Like

All I did was read the directions that came with it :open_mouth::rofl::wink:

2 Likes

I’m a doofus.
Directions?

1 Like

You’re not a doofus. My container has them in super tiny print on the side. Reading glasses or even a magnifying glass are a must.

1 Like

Brian Regan.
I get the doofus part from Brian Regan. You ever watch or listen to him? Good clean funny humor. Check him out if you need a good laugh. :rofl::rofl:
Especially his older stuff.
Science fair project. Spelling bee. He’s hilarious.

1 Like

Is that the one you got the cheek from?

Ox cheek :blush::pray::ox: these cuties are milk cows :yum:

🤦 :wink: :rofl:

2 Likes

Finally got to take another hike! Did the “Beethoven Path” close to Königswinter, Germany with two friends. It’s apparently where the composer liked to walk. Chilly, but the sun came out! Also got to see the ruins of an old abby, very spooky in the fog!

10 Likes

Absolutely stunning!

1 Like

Woke up in the dark this morning and listening to the birds sing thought I would get up and take a wander up the hill, see if I could catch the sunrise.

Love walking around before everyone gets up, so still and calm.

(Purple sky to the left is light pollution not sunrise!)

Too foggy to see the sun come up, but still nice to sit up there for a bit. Have not been getting out much recently so good to spend some time outside.

6 Likes

Thanks! Love the pictures of your morning walk … I wish I could get up early enough for a sunrise walk too, but I always end up staying in bed longer :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Looks lovely mate. Gentle stroll.

1 Like

The only way is up boyo!

Ah yes I really hope we can make it happen in 2021!

2 Likes

Definitely

2 Likes

Sort of hiking … snow shoeing with little guy

6 Likes

I saw some snow this afternoon! Just a dusting on top of the hills though, not enough to warrant snow shoes :rofl:

1 Like