24/7 zoom AA meetings

Since Covid, maybe even before (I’m unsure) there has been AA meetings from all around the world on zoom. You can go to any of them through this website. Browse the Directory of Online Meetings | Online Intergroup of Alcoholics Anonymous
There’s always a meeting no matter what time of day. They run just as a normal AA meeting would. You can find speaker meetings, Big Book meetings, really any kind of meeting you want. I have found them very helpful and have met a lot of great people through them. They of course are non-profit as any AA meeting is.
I hope I’m allowed to share this here. I have found this app super helpful and full of love. So I wanted to share with all of you one of my other helpful places to go.
Lots of Love,
Sara

3 Likes

Yeah. It’s pretty cool how the past year helped nudge accessibility to meetings in that direction. Cool to be able to check them out worldwide now, any time of day.

And totally fine to share open resources that helped our sobriety! It’s for profit, especially with self promotion, where we are… More careful.

Here’s a list of other online resources.

3 Likes

Are you saying this is for profit or the website is? I’m just trying to better understand what you are saying. Paying for this app was optional (I wanted the widget). The meetings that I’ve been to on zoom through the website ask for donations, just as a normal in person meeting would. It’s never required for attendance though. I only go to the meetings. I have yet to help with one.
@Lisa07 also added some links I’m going to look into.
Thank you both. :heartbeat:

1 Like

Not saying either. What you posted was totally fine!

Only meant to clarify that you’re right, we generally don’t allow people self promoting for profit (advertising). None of that going on with what you posted.

For sure, a big part of the hope here is that everyone share open resources for what helped them get sober!

2 Likes

Oh ok. I’m sorry I misunderstood. I read the rules and knew this wasn’t self promoting or anything of that nature. I was just unsure if it was allowed to share any outside source. Thank you so much for clarifying and not taking me asking to do so offensively. :two_hearts::heartbeat::two_hearts:

Thanks for sharing! I was looking for a late night one to go to last week with no luck. Glad to know therr are 24/7 opportunities.

1 Like