Im A alchockolik

im a alckoholic and i dond know what to do.I stay silber 3 days and then i need to drink

1 Like

Search find an AA meeting online go along listen share and keep coming back

2 Likes

is this in onlinea?

You can do AA online and in person. I see from skimming your past posts, you were going to join SMART recovery. Did you try that? That is another option as well. Lots of great info here too; you can use the search bar to enter various topics. Lots of support here too :blush:

3 Likes
4 Likes

I ned to talk someone aloene, not eith a group

@DMam1 I see you posted previously and got lots of suggestions. Looks like you were going to try Smart?

1 Like

No. I dont understand they. Ther war a videolecers and all the other stuff. I love when i write

I know groups might not seem ideal but the support might be great for you. Have you tried therapy/counseling? Inpatient our outpatient treatments? They could be options too.

1 Like

Have you had a drink? maybe try a meeting they will help

I go to therapist. But im this time cant handle with my self

Sounds like you need to try something more, even if it makes us a bit uncomfortable. What you’ve tried in the past, doesn’t seem to be working. If it’s one thing I’ve learned here, if it’s not working, try something else. Maybe seeking out rehab/inpatient could be way to go?

3 Likes