3 years. 3 years sober today

Today is my three year soberversary! Three years since I made the hardest but best decision of my life. It’s been an especially hard couple of months, the hardest since I first decided to get sober and finding this platform and talking about what made me struggle was one of the best things of the past months. Reading the stories that you guys post have really been a blessing. It’s always a day to day fight to stay sober and it’s a fight worth fighting because everyone of us is worth it! I know that all of us struggle in our fight to stay sobe, that’s just a fact of being sober. If anyone is struggling and needs an ear to hear you out, I would be more than happy to listen and help as best I can. Sometimes that’s all we need is to feel heard and know that you are not alone! And you are never alone friends!

59 Likes

Jeremy, thanks for your testimony and congratulations on your sober days!

6 Likes

Congrats on your 3 sober years, here’s to the next 3 :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Congratulations on 3 years :tada::tada::tada:

4 Likes

Congratulations on your three years. I look forward to hearing some of your advice and engagement in posts as I’m sure you’ve been through much to make it this far.

3 Likes

Congratulations! Three years is amazing. Thank you for being here with us :pray:t2::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Congratulations! Three years is a long time. May there be a lot more sober years to come

4 Likes

Congratulations on 3 years! Glad you were able to dig down deep and get through the tough times :facepunch:

2 Likes

Congratulations on your 3 years!!!

2 Likes

Congratulation on 3 years :sunflower::confetti_ball::tada::dancer::birthday:

1 Like

Way to do it!! Huge congrats to you! :partying_face::boom:

Onward, friend! Let’s go get another day tomorrow :orange_heart:

Congratulations on 3 years! Be proud and enjoy your day

Just hit 3yrs myself. Congrats and keep it up!

7 Likes

Congratulations Jeremy and you too @Amilb651
Well done for the hard work and keep it up :facepunch:

Congratulations to you too @Amilb651 :sunflower::confetti_ball::tada::notes:

Three years is a serious chunk of time.
Congratulations!

I’m adding my congrats on 3 years! Wonderful!

Congratulations to your massive achievement!:tada::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada::tada:

What a huge achievement! Congratulations on three years. :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::dizzy::dizzy::tada::heart:

Thank you for sharing your amazing milestone with us Jeremy!

Very impressive indeed - 3 years of sobriety!! :muscle: :clap: :tada:
tenor (1)