30 day challenges

Onto day 22 and back to morning yoga :person_in_lotus_position:

1 Like

Or three sets of 2x20. 120 for day 22. And some extra of the others to boot. :muscle:

How was your run?

Due to the cramps that accompany my monthly you-are-not-pregnant reminder I took a rest day yesterday. Let’s see how today goes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Day 23 yoga done!

2 Likes

I definitely did not read all 400 posts here… but I like this challenge. But… ummm… Let’s just say there’s no way my body will accomplish that? How about I shoot for that for 30 days, accepting best attempt? I’m so so out of shape. My volleyball muscles are ready, but everything else including cardio is nowhere near. I’ll have to think about how to adapt this…

1 Like

There’s a few going on. Really I think it’s about challenging yourself, whatever that may be.

I definitely wasn’t ready to do the 150/day challenge. Day by day I’m getting closer though, and it feels gooood.

Day 23. Only one week left!

Another solid 100, no big hustle.

My weight leveled off this week. Today I was looking in the mirror, pondering this. “That’s cool. I mean, I feel lighter on my feet. I feel good! And I can actually suck in my gut again…”

Wasn’t wearing my belt. My jeans literally completely fell off.

2 Likes

I reckon I’ve lost about 20lbs since stopping drinking. Haven’t been this active for as long as I can remember!

1 Like

Day 24 yoga challenge done. 6 days to go! Well done to everyone who has kept it up :clap:

1 Like

Didn’t get up early to do yoga this morning, not been sleeping well this week. But it didn’t matter cos I had yoga class tonight so that makes it day 25 done.

1 Like

Hey gang. Sorry I’ve been missing from this thread. I’ve been getting the workouts in most days… I’d say 4 out of 5. Main focus this month has been NOT DRINKING. Mission accomplished. Now need to get the diet under control. I’ve lost 8-10lbs in the 34 days I’ve been sober. That’s a great number, but just want to be healthier.

1 Like

Yeah. Yesterday I did nada for no good reason.

Day 25, all the reps with 120 pushups again. Tick tock…

1 Like

Day 26! Although I am on day 22 of yoga videos so my 30 day challenge will be more like a 34 day challenge.

1 Like

Sleep is so important for your health, so I think that’s fair.

@Eke has no excuse but at least you admit it :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah. At least one of these days I remember being completely burnt by the end of the week. A day off with a good night’s sleep did wonders! :sleeping:

I didn`t do any workout the past days…my week was very stressful, I´ve basically only been home to sleep. But I´m going to do one last strong weekend before the 30 days are over!

1 Like

80 pushups for day 26, been doing anywhere from 150 to 210 lunges/crunches.

Weekend, so might take a crack at the big 150 tomorrow…

Day 26 and 27 done!
Am I right with the numbers? Friday=26 and saturday=27

1 Like

Me too…I’m going with 27 for today :sweat_smile:

Yep Saturday is day 27. Did mine this morning and forgot to post.

Nearly there!

1 Like