30 day challenges

Hello!

I would like to do a 30-day yoga challenge. Has anyone completed a similar challenge following a specific person on YouTube? I’m looking for names of instructors or videos so I can be ready to go :woman_in_lotus_position:t3:

Also, I love 30 day fitness challenges in general, so if anyone has any good ones they’ve done, I’ll gladly take those as well. Or, if someone wants to join me for one of the 30 day challenges, I’d be down to be an accountability partner :hugs:

18 Likes

I’m down! The push-ups are going to be a struggle for me, so I’ll have to space those out!

3 Likes

Absolutely! I’m down to start Monday!

1 Like

I’m in on this challenge! I’m going to do 30 days with at least 30 min of cardio each day. Goal will be to hit 45 min most days but 30/30 has a nice ring to it. :smile:

4 Likes

I like that!

I’d like to join in with this experiment :blush::muscle:

1 Like

Yayy! Welcome :hugs:

1 Like

I’ll do it, after my belt test next Friday.

I dont do situps. Situps are archaic and are bad for your spine. We could replace them with crunches instead.

5 Likes

I will throw in 30 crunches each day to try and work off 30 years of beer bingeing. I’m starting to see a trend here! In the middle of this challenge, I’ll reach my 30 days sober.

4 Likes

Dude, you know im suuuuper lazy unless its cycling. I think ill go for it though.

2 Likes

On top of your exercise routine! Wow! Man, I don’t know if I can. I’m sore most days of the week already. Haha.
How does everyone track their efforts down? I need to see proof :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Just joking…plus the proof I’m pretty certain will be in everybody’s body image because that is a legitimate workout for 30 days! Add in 20 pullups too…only if can do one at a time! :grin:

I would be in to I already do the push ups and sit ups Lunges would be a new one for me !!! So how are we gonna track it anyway

Hmm… Something for the time counter!

Did you know you can put a future time as when you last “used” and make it a countdown timer? It’s totally counter to living today, but compelling for a fixed goal.

I’m throwing a counter on this one either way. Y’all may be the kick in the butt I need here!

Edit: On second thought the negative counter is no fun! I suspect the milestones would trigger a month late. And what if I want to go for two months? :muscle:

Wow, I havent worked out on a regular basis in a looong time so this is going to be realy hard (especially the push ups, my arms have never been my strength) but I feel like I could use a challenge…I’m in :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

So are people starting Monday then, give more a chance to jump in?

@beyondmythoughts, I might have to take you up on the yoga challenge for this. Gonna be super sore the first week.

3 Likes

Ope, missed the belt test! :blush: Time to warm up then…

@beyondmythoughts I like Yoga with Adrienne, she does a 30 day one. I’d be up for giving that a go.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLui6Eyny-UzwxbWCWDbTzEwsZnnROBTIL

5 Likes

I’m in, need some kind of motivation to start training at home :fist_right: so are we checking in daily as of Monday?

1 Like

I did 30 of each today but have a cold and terrible cough. Will try to follow this challenge :muscle:

1 Like