30 day challenges

I’m totally in for a 30 day yoga challenge! Thanks for the idea and @siand for a program. I’m actually going to start today but I’ll do focused yoga on the areas I need today and start the official ones tomorrow.

@Mephistopheles, dude that’s insane but amazing! Go you!!! I’ll stick to the yoga lol.

5 Likes

@Eke @siand @EarnIt @MandiH

I will start the yoga challenge on Monday as well. I will need it after this 150 challenge :joy::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

That gives me a good reason to get an early night tonight so I can get up and do this in the morning!

@anon30771928 you might have done this already but tagging you in too in case you want to get involved :blush:

1 Like

Are girly push-ups allowed? :thinking:

2 Likes

I’m doing them anyway :joy:

That’s the only type I can currently do :woman_shrugging:t3::joy:

I’m doing them too. Maby I can work my way up to real ones…:sweat_smile:

My 30 day goal is to not do a single push-up

5 Likes

How is that different from any other day? :thinking::wink:

2 Likes

So funnnnnn started today I know i know not till Monday …150 push ups 18:31 … 150 sit ups 11:51 150 lunges 23:45☹️lunges hurt your bum if u have never done them by the way … happy sober Sunday everyone and the Patriots suck

1 Like

If I get to in shape I will have to spend my entire day turning all the ladies down :joy:

I’m in for the 30 day yoga challenge @MandiH and @EarnIt! I’ve never done anything like this, but I’ll give it a shot.

@Mephistopheles - I cannot do a single push up. Not one. But I will commit to trying everyday for 30 days!

4 Likes

Yes please on the yoga challenge! I wake up to splits stretches every day but I need to diversify.

2 Likes

Adrienne on YouTube has many 30 day challenges. She is great!

5 Likes

It’s a 30 day one with Andrienne, she obviously does a few!

1 Like

Day one yoga done. Didn’t quite get up early enough but should just have enough time to get ready for work and not be late!

2 Likes

day one of the 150 Challenge done :smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

I couldn’t even stick to the 7 day yoga challenge but I’ll give it a try. Lol I’m sitting here trying to get out of my morning yoga. Hopefully this challenge will inspire me. The pushups will be a challenge.

3 Likes

Magnesium helps the lactic acid build up I learned last night! Bonus!

1 Like

Lol Sunday is legs for me to gonna be a long day today it’s raining here and every step adds 10lbs of mud to your boots :cry:

1 Like