30 day challenges

I used to do a workout quite like this almost every day, followed by yoga. Not nearly as many reps, of course. I was still sitting around moping and putting it off.

I really wanna thank @beyondmythoughts and you for putting this out there. I dunno how long I’d have kept sitting on my ass otherwise. Besides the hiking pace, it’s been weirdly trickling out to strength with other things, too.

1 Like

Ha! I’m going to focus on finishing this challenge, get to 150 push ups in one day, then I’ll meet y’all there. :wink:

After 2 rest days because I must have pulled every muscle in my legs and bum, I did a 2hr swim today, surely that’s got to count :wink:

1 Like

I hella do yoga with Adrienne as well💪

1 Like

It’s not Clark Kent. It is a super hero with a harmonica on his chest lol

Lmao​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sufferforgrowth

Hey-o! I really like her, she makes it so accessible. My class teacher is kind of similar to her in the style of yoga and he’s really light-hearted about it all. I took a break from yoga over the summer and the 30 day challenge is helping me get right back into it.

2 Likes

Day seven is done :grinning:

1 Like

feels more like my arms are killing me but thanks :wink:

1 Like

Day 7 :white_check_mark:

Reps as yesterday with the free weights still mixed in, plus an 8 mile hike. Really didn’t want to today but once I started, I felt so much better I did.

Passing on yoga tonight in favor of reading time before bed. :v:

3 Likes

Rawr. :muscle:

Getting quiet up in this thread… Where you at y’all?!

living in a different time zone :wink:

Fair enough. And some rest days sprinkled in out there too.

Into week two. Day 8 done!

2 Likes

Ok feeling better not 100% but better did push ups and sit ups this morning with my usual work out and feel pretty good will mix in the lunges during the day

1 Like

Sic … will give it a week with my normal work out then am gonna push it … I have been wanting to improve my core over the winter anyway … still got a 2” bruise across my shoulder from the stupid seat belt😬

2 Likes

Lol ok will have to brush up on my Finnish :smiley::rofl:

Thought of making a joke about you owing us a whole lot of lunges, but as far as I´ve read in your posts I´m afraid you´d actually do them :laughing:
Also, I´m done with day 8!

So, this challenge is seeping into my dreams. In my dream last night, I did lunges everywhere instead of walking :roll_eyes::joy:

3 Likes