30 day squat challenge- join me

So, the plank challenge got me inspired. I am making healthy choices today. The mind and body are absolutely connected. When I put time, energy and care into myself, my mental health improves, my self-care transpires self-love. So, therefore I would like to invite you to do a SQUAT CHALLENGE with me. 100 squats a day for 30 days. You’ll be amazed how your strength can improve. I do them throughout the day. 25 in the morning…lunch… while watching tv… and before bed. (If your just starting out, try the beginner chart for the first 2 weeks. Don’t push it if you feel any pain in your knees or back) Come on, you can do it. L

20210104_182708

13 Likes

I am in. I hope. Before 108 surya namaskar.

2 Likes

I’m in, guess I’m glad if I can make 10 in a row. :joy:

3 Likes

@MrsOdh
I know you can. This is happening, lol.

1 Like

I am in 2!

2 Likes

:ok_hand: Awesome!

I am here for it!

2 Likes

I am so in!

2 Likes

Okay, I am more than done today.

1 Like

Im in !
Day 1 first 5 complete.

1 Like

I am in for the 15 day challenge up to 60. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

3 Likes

way to go @anon74766472

1 Like

I’m so :blush: happy to hear that!

Keep em coming! I won’t forget @Truckinmonster21

1 Like

Right on, SIS ( Sister in Sobriety) :clap:

I did 10,that’s a start. Didn’t help with my back pain though, but I’m going to keep doing it anyway.

1 Like

You sound so determined. Loving :heart: that!
Squat, squat, squats @MagicMama

1 Like

Day 1 done.

I am reminded my parts are not as young as my mind feels. I was doing tons of squats in fitness classes pre covid and remember now the relief my knees and hips felt letting that go. :slightly_smiling_face: I don’t want to overtax my knees now that cooler running weather is here. :running_woman:

@ProofOfLife, you are quite a warrior doing 100 a day!!!

1 Like

You take it easy Sis. Keep your back straight. Really use those legs. Being are largest Muscles, they burn the most calories. GO GIRL!

1 Like