300 days no gaming

Today I haven’t gamed for 300 days.
I’m being hard on myself constantly.
It took me 14 hours to realise that I’m proud of myself.
300 days is fucking awesome and I’m proud of myself, despite the bumps in the road.

30 Likes

Well done, Jan! Proud you should be.

2 Likes

300 days !!! Thats awesome you have really proven yourself it CAN be done and WILL be done good job :facepunch:t3:

1 Like

Great job!! :heart:

1 Like

Thanks Chris, for some reason that means a lot to me coming from you :smiley:

2 Likes

Gefeliciteerd!

1 Like

I know you’ve got some other things you want to improve on. You’ll probably always have areas in life you want to progess in. I think that’s admirable. But don’t allow it to cause you to overlook or negate what you have accomplished, because it’s a lot.

Glad to see you let yourself be proud of this!

1 Like

yahooooo! good freaking work! :balloon:

1 Like

Woo hoo! 300 days IS fucking awesome!! I’m really proud of you Dutchie.

congrats emoji

1 Like

So happy to hear about your success you
ex-gamer you!! How wonderful!! I’m really proud of ya. You’re kicking some ass right there.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

Thanks Eric :slight_smile:

1 Like

How’s the fam? Everyone at least ok I hope. Been thinking bout y’all and praying for y’all.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

There’s no more corona here

1 Like

Yay. Gave me a scare. Just like my son-in-law. He was deathly ill for ten days. All tests negative. And now he seems ok. God Bless.

1 Like

Pretty darn impressive! Congrats!

2 Likes

300 days is huge congrats man!! Proud of you.

2 Likes

You are doing amazing and I’m glad that you are proud of yourself! It’s really easy to be hard on oneself, and honestly people tend to be harder on themselves than they would be on someone else in the same situation. You’re doing great and it’s very healthy to be proud of yourself for accomplishing something difficult. Keep it up! :smiley:

3 Likes

@anon89207786 my most heartfelt congratulations :raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well done! 300 days is a long time, welcome to the 300 club😉

2 Likes

Thanks everyone :slight_smile:

2 Likes