365th day of sobriety

Congratulations! I admire you very much. I’ve been going back and forth on the Spiritual aspect to recovery. I know it pkays a vital roll in all this. I’ll think more on this. Thanks for sharing and again, Congratulations ^.^

4 Likes

Well done…congratulations. I’ve been following you for a while. You are an inspiration to the the newer newbies like myself. Keep at it!:pray:

4 Likes

Awesome, way to go Ariel. I’m glad to say that so many that I admire are finding success in these pages and their path. I wish you continued success and much happiness.

4 Likes

Hi @aircircle well done you! keep it going :grin:

3 Likes

Yes Ariel! Congratulations, this is such awesome news…what a fantastic read. Seeing you lay it out so clearly on here makes it really easy to understand, at least for one person, what it takes to really make a go at sobriety. Thank you so much for all you do and all you share :heart:

5 Likes

Congratulations and thanks for your inspiring post. I’m starting from scratch again.

6 Likes

Double down, make the necessary changes to your recovery plan and smash this thing. Good to see you back. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

What a really lovely share, so many tips and solid honest advice , I’m exactly 3 weeks from hitting my first year and your share was really rewarding …really enjoyed reading your share and congratulations on your massive achievement :muscle::heart:

3 Likes

Well done @aircircle

You’re such an amazing person and totally deserve all the happiness sober life throws at you

Well done on a year :tada:

2 Likes

And I was even awake to catch those dang numbers…

15 Likes

Ariel, you were one of several who so warmly welcomed me here on my day 1 post. And I’ve looked up to you so much ever since. On that post, I assumed that you were so very far ahead of me, maybe even years. And I think that speaks to how open and honest you are and how caring and thoughtful you are toward others. Your insights through the good and bad parts of your first year were outstanding. Congrats on such impressive growth my friend. Happy birthday!

4 Likes

Amazing. Keep kicking ass

1 Like

I am so fortunate to have bumped into you on this journey, Ariel! So happy for you. Being a witness to your growth is sincerely a pleasure.

6 Likes

Congratulations @aircircle

2 Likes

@aircircle is a wise woman. It does me good to listen to her. Big love to you, dear Ariel, this year would not have been as rich without you! And we will make the New England TS fest happen one of these days (@MandiH too, of course!) :pray:

4 Likes

I’m SO proud of you Ariel!!! Thank you for sharing your journey with us! It seriously has been a pleasure to grow with you. :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Annnnnnddddd…what’s your favorite change so far? :heart:

2 Likes

My favourite change? The capacity to feel joy. That’s not something I ever experienced before, or even thought was possible. I feel like my life has gone from black and white to Technicolor. :pray::bird::two_hearts::rainbow:

7 Likes

Congratulations!!! Thank you for being here and sharing yourself with the rest of us. You are an inspiration.

1 Like

Absolutely amazing!!! congratulations :tada::confetti_ball::balloon: on your sobriety! Thank you for all of your words of wisdom and sharing your story. You are a true inspiration to myself and many others!!! I hope you did something extra special on your milestone!!

1 Like