3rd day of no drinking

So today is my third day I still feel a little effects from withdrawl. I have to go to work to see if I even still have a job. I’m nervous because I have to do the walk of shame. But I have to do this. I’m writing on a journal. That kind of helps. But I go back through it and notice how many times I’ve relapsed. It’s like come on WHEN AM I GOING TO BREAK THIS. AM I EVER??? anyways I’m trying to stay positive. And all I keep saying to myself is FUCK everybody that judges me they don’t know my story. And that kind of helps too. I hope who. Ever reads this has a good day

12 Likes

I’m at work too, and here with you.

3 Likes

maybe try a online meeting with zoom im sure someone on here will guide wish you well

1 Like

Set forth for your future. Let the past stay at bay. Think about drinking and what it’s done and hasn’t done for you. :black_heart: you are welcome here!

2 Likes

@Gonzolady This is day three for me too. I have been calling someone I met in AA every two hours yesterday and today (He told me to because I relapsed twice). I have been keeping urges under control by staying in constant contact even through the withdrawal. Let’s get through this together!

3 Likes

I now have 2 days and 4 hours sober. I’m hanging in there with you.

3 Likes

Fingers crossed on job retention, but if not, fuck em’ and move on to your primary position of CEO of healthieryou.INC
Life will always go down and up, what makes us weather are our coping system and sober first is a must. Hugs!

4 Likes

I’ve been there before with work. The best advise I have is to remember that most people think about themselves, and probably not too many people know about your situation. Stay positive and confident with head held high!

2 Likes

Thats exactly what i did!! Thank you for commenting😊

How can i do that??

im sure i seen a list of zoom meetings on one of the shares here , i use my smart phone but many guys use their lap tops ,

1 Like

This thread might have useful info on online meetings :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

Thank you !!!

There are bunch of meetings in this list - United States times.
50 meetings in 50 states document

2 Likes