3rd day sober bad day

3 days sober just doing my check in. Rough day had hard urges. Listened to music and painted through them.

17 Likes

Great job @cody. Absolutely keep it up, you got this

3 Likes

Here’s a whole mess of ideas on how to get and stay sober.

6 Likes

Day 3 can be a tough one. I’ve done many day 3s. But I promise it gets a little bit better everyday. Focus on your why and your how. Right now your “why” is probably more important just to get through the urges but soon the “how” is going to need to be decided on.

YOU CAN DO IT.

8 Likes

I had my day 3 as well Cody. It was a tough one with work and the stress it brought today. I felt like an emotional rollercoaster through out the day. I can only imagine how you were feeling.

Glad you checked in. You can do this.

4 Likes

Whatcha painting? Some say day three is the hardest. Hope you feel better tommorrow.

5 Likes

Keep going. It really does get better. Everything gets better, sleep, waking up in the morning, your skin, your wallet and so much more.
Hang in there!
Hugs

7 Likes

Maybe try a meeting might help wish you well

2 Likes

Congratulations :slightly_smiling_face: its good to hear you kept busy and got through, it does get easier with time.

I am on day 9. The urges are here today for me as well. I’m sharing because it helps get us through these days. Stay strong and know that alcohol is not going to help. I have proven it many of times that it will not help. Stay strong!! Stay focused and busy. You can do it!!!

5 Likes

The first week Is very challenging, but the clarity you start getting around day 4 to 7 is a great feeling
Stay positive, its hard but all in effort for a a healthier you.

2 Likes

First week is definitely rough but it does get better. I’ve had my battles, and heading into day 20 my battles are less.

3 Likes

I’m also on day 20! Congrats. It is a big milestone.
One day at a time yall. :heart:

2 Likes

That’s awesome man ! :+1:Just keep it up !

1 Like

Congrats to you as well!

2 Likes

The first two weeks were difficult for me. Pretty much because I had deprived myself of any real nutrients for so long. I lived on coffee pills and coke. I started a multi vitamin on day 5. Once my body adjusted and I was able to start eating again it was so worth it. I’m 3 and a half months clean and couldn’t be happier. Keep going. Give someone your keys and phone. Don’t leave your house til this is over. Trust me I’m living proof. I did the same thing.

2 Likes