4th dui... life ruined... rock bottom

May you lay your finger on Gods heart, never again to have God walk by and be missed by you because you are so helplessly fixated on the past that you miss the passing of freedom.
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

Congrats on starting outpatient, one of the best choices I ever made. Went in feeling like there was no hope and ready to throw in the towel. Came out way different, with a much better outlook. Good luck man!!

5 Likes

Great job starting out patient. That takes lots of courage and guts. Wonderful first step.
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

Brother, that’s not His foot on your head.

I know both God and Satan exist, for I have seen the works of both. If there’s anything God detests more than those doing wrong in His name, I’ve yet to identify it. Regardless, I pray you find peace and sobriety.

6 Likes

I controlled my destiny for a very long time. 22 years of active addiction. 3 rehabs. 3 overdoses. 2 bouts of homelessness. A path of destruction that touched everyone I ever cared about. Turns out I’m not so good at controlling my destiny. Once I stopped being the actor and director in my life it became much easier. I have a conception of a higher power that works for me and that’s about all I need to know.

7 Likes