502 error / slow app

The app is super slow for me this morning and I was thinking it was just my internet (satellite) or phone…then I started popping 502 errors. So checking in to see if others are as well. I also was getting ‘lots of users, heavy load’ notices last couple of days.

@Robin

11 Likes

I havent got errors but when i try to jump from the day counter to the community i just saw a spinning blue circle for like 3 minutes. I force stopped the app and was able to get in but it is definitely slow this morning!

5 Likes

Good to know, thank you. Could be Robin is applying an update.

1 Like

Ive gotten the “lots of user, heavy load” signs lately but im not having super issues with the app this morning. Maybe a bit slow.

2 Likes

It was really slow for me the last 2 nights at work but the reception isn’t the greatest so i chalked it up to that.

2 Likes

10 Likes

Robin will be checking into the server issue ASAP.

6 Likes

Definitely slow for me, too. With heavy user load alerts also.

2 Likes

Yep, I’ve been experiencing the same thing all day. It’s been taking close to a minute to open the app from the loading screen.

2 Likes

I did maintenance for about an hour now. The community is back up, but it’s usually a slow start until things get back to normal.

13 Likes

Thanks @Robin

5 Likes

Oh thanks @Robin for doing the maintenance…hopefully site will be working again
Appreciate you :pray:

4 Likes

Thanks for the maintenance and the update Robin. Some things seem to go faster, some stuff is still rather slow it seems to me. Searches for example.

6 Likes

Still very slow/ border line unusable at times.

5 Likes

Long lag time between switching screens…unlike before

3 Likes

I am also encountering slow/lag times.

4 Likes

Been kind of slow for me lately too. I thought it was just me. I was just working on being patient. But now that y’all mention it there’s definitely been some lag time recently. Thanks for bringing this up. We just want everything so fast these days don’t we?
Appreciate you.
:pray:t2::heart::hugs:

2 Likes

Que the AOL sound of yore…

3 Likes

Oh no…anything but that. Ill deal with the lag we are experiencing but couldnt bear to hear that sound :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes