6 days sober.......used CBD drinks and gummys to get through the detox,

Yep, still trying to find something to do, i usually just end up in bed surfing the web.

not sure what day it is, does not matter, i am not drinking the 10 cans of sparkling water anymore. still not sure what to do with extra time. sleeping is good but not steady, I havent slept 7 hours straight in years. I think my body is still healing, and that is why i go to bed so early. Healing.

4 Likes

It took me months before my sleep patern was normal, but these days I sleep like a baby again.
So do not loose hope. Your body and mind has to find a new balance and that takes a long time. Like you said: healing.

Yeah, I am in limbo, healing and trying to figure it out.

1 Like

sleep was longer last night, still low on energy- i have decent energy at work but get lazy when i get home- i used to get a lot done while drinking-probably the sugar from the alcohol. hoping my head clears up and i get energy and ambition.

sleep is better, still bored andtired after work, healing still I guess.

1 Like

beter and better, slowly getting my afterwork energy back,its been over 60 days and sleep is still getting better. i feel i am still healing-my body feels good but my brain is healing and getting better all the time.

6 Likes

IMG_1367

60 days!! :confetti_ball: Nice!

1 Like

must be close to 80 days, still low energy, hand shaking very rare now, sleep good but not straight through. still drink a cbdthc seltzer to relax but probably stop that too.

3 Likes

Well done on 80 days you are doing so well! Keep it up :muscle:t2: