A Look into the Life of a Crazy Dutchman

June 13th 2020

Good morning everyone. I slept like shit last night, went to bed around 11:30PM but fell asleep around 3:30AM. My sister is being a bitch. She calls me a crybaby because I don’t want to go mountain biking if that means the graze on my knee gets pushed together, than stretched, then pushed together and so on. That hurts, why wouldn’t I intentionally hurt myself for 50 minutes. It really annoys me because she has calling me a crybaby constantly since I fell.
She was like this before I went to rehab and our relationship wasn’t good back then.
I am going to walk to the supermarket with her now, she can be very reasonable so I’m gonna ask what her problem is in a nice way

2 Likes

Today was a relaxed day. Not what I was planning, but I didn’t hate it. I watched 2 movies with my sister. A Dutch movie, and the breakfast club. I get why it is a classic, but I didn’t see the appeal. The comedy part was good, but the story not so.
I do not look forward to studying all day tomorrow, but I’ll have to

3 Likes

June 14th 2020

I slept like shit last night, woke up very early do to a couple cats fighting. Despite all that I feel good and positive that today will be a good day with a lot of studying. It is 11AM here and I have already studied for 1,5hours. That’s my daily average

Oh and I’ve been gamefree for 200 days

7 Likes

I’ve done a pretty good job on studying so far today. I did however just discover that i have been studying the wrong subject :man_facepalming:. I think it will be tricky to study enough to get a passing grade on both tests…FUCK!!!

1 Like

Congrats on 200 days! That’s awesome!

2 Likes

one day at a time :slight_smile: 200 times

this thred is very intresting and entertaining

:slight_smile:
have a good day today

2 Likes

I am not happy about my actions today. I reset my nailbiting counter 12 times. Only bit nails once, but a lot of skin :confused:.
I did however study a lot. For the wrong subject.
Really pissed me off so I took a break from studying. That break was way too long so I have little faith in one of the tests tomorrow. One of the tests is about programming. I am a gaming addict. Should be easy.
I do however suck at music theory and that’s what the other test is about

1 Like

We have lost a second nail, 8 left standing. Est healing time 12 days.

1 Like

June 15th 2020

Just made the tests.
I nailed the programming test.
I screwed up the music theory test. There were questions about things that weren’t in the chapter I had to study. Really annoying.
Luckily if I have a failing grade for music it won’t matter all too much. I have had a few tests I missed in rehab that I will have to take next year. 2 of them are music tests. I have all summer break to study for them and if I make them good, my average grade will be passing

2 Likes

I think today will be a pretty chill day. I know the Spanish theory for the test tomorrow already perfectly since I (accidentally)studied it yesterday.

1 Like

i can tell youve been studieing. your writting is clever and witty however, dont bite your nails because you can chip your teeth. happened to my dad. also bitting your skin really hurts and girls dont like that look.

overall, im impressed
take care today crazy dutch man :slight_smile:

1 Like

June 17th

It’s been a few days. I have been reading on here, but not really posting. I don’t feel like it, I’m not my joyous self, which really annoys me. I don’t know what bothers me for certain, but it might be a deep stress I’m not aware of, because I have to show my A game with all these tests, but I am fucking cramming them.
Still pretty upset about the music test, made me think of this

I had the Spanish test yesterday and I think I aced it. Tomorrow I’ll have an English test, which should not be hard, since my amount of gaming elevated my English skills immensely. I also have another test tomorrow, but I wouldn’t have a clue about how to say it in English. Don’t even know if it is a subject anywhere else, but it’s about government and society.
Have a good one everybody

1 Like

Yeah just keep going and you’ll find yourself on the other side of these exams soon enough. :+1:

We have something like that here, called Social Studies. :slight_smile:

1 Like

okay, thanks

1 Like

June 18th 2020

Had the Social studies and English test today. I think both went well

2 Likes

Just got my grade for Spanish. A 6,2 or C+ I think

1 Like

Anytime! I’m glad you got that sorted.

1 Like

June 20th 2020

I just made a new nailbiting counter. I need a clean slate, the 37 resets in 2 hours were really not helping me mentally, so I stopped giving a fuck. Now I have a fresh start and hope again.
My fingers and toes hurt(yes, I bite my toes too if my fingers hurt too much). So I hope this will help.
I also decided to make a counter for toothbrushing since I am fucking ruining my mouth.

1 Like

Work was interesting today. When I started work, the cargo hadn’t arrived yet, so I just had to decide what to do myself, which was tricky since I am new and I have autism, so I need support, but I managed to just start doing something myself and it all worked out. My autism is nowadays barely visible to people who don’t know me well, so that’s awesome.

I have become more active on the forum again, I am feeling better again. As I suspected, the stress from the tests was bothering me more than I thought.

4 Likes

I do, however, I didn’t think the tests would be this stressful, because usually I don’t have that problem during testweeks.

1 Like