A Random Fact About Yourself - Just For Fun! šŸ˜„šŸŽ‰

I am terrified of frogs and toads
I was my 2nd grade Spelling Bee champion

Put that last one on my CV for future employers but intentionally spell champion wrong!!! HA! Kidding!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

British Office or American Office?

I love using the ā€˜cā€™ wordā€¦ A lotā€¦ My vocabulary is not perfectā€¦ Who wants to be fuckin perfect anyways? :smiley:

9 Likes

Embarrassing??? That is so badass!!

1 Like

American office. Iā€™ve seen both but British version just was missing something. Not as good

Thanks! :grin: I can still solve it pretty quick but nowhere near as fast. Maybe 30 seconds now lol

I am scaredā€‹:fearful: in the bathroom by myself while in the showerā€‹:shower:or tub.:bath:

3 Likes

Another of mine is that I absolutely detest the word ā€˜rusticā€™ like really hate it, I shuddered even typing it! Hearing it freaks me out!

3 Likes

I download episodes of the Office (US) to my phone from Netflix so I can watch them at work on my lunch break (donā€™t have wifi access at work and donā€™t want to spend my data)

2 Likes

Random facts
*I have traveled and lived on an 18 wheeler with my husband. 48 states and Canada
*My husband and I own a used car lot. Annd I donā€™t drive. I have never had my driverā€™s license (itā€™s a phobia and thatā€™s embarrassing)
*I am an empath (can feel what people are feeling even if they are trying to act differently)
*cockroaches freak me the hell out.

16 Likes

I hate condensation, and coasters must be used at all times :hushed:

9 Likes

I get the heebie-jeebies from seeing another person lick an envelope. Happened today :scream_cat:

8 Likes
  • Iā€™m scared of balloons :balloon::scream:
  • I was born and raised in England, UK until I was 11, then moved to up to Scotland where I have lived and settled ever since. I picked up parts of the Scottish accent ontop of my already established English accent and have a very unique, mixed ā€˜scinglishā€™ accent. And best of allā€¦ can switch between the two perfectly, one minute cockney Londoner, the next broad Scots!!
  • I have a serious and obsessive love of handbags!:handbag::pouch:
12 Likes

More things
I hate cockroaches as mentioned wont kill them because of the crunchā€¦shivers
I get freaked out by clogged lotion dispensers.
My right foot is more ticklish than my left big time. No one can hardly touch my right foot. Makes pedicures fun!
I am freaked out by basements
I sleepwalk. My husband has to make sure doors are deadbolted or I will get outside.
I am terrified of dolls with big eyes
I love Asian horror movies

4 Likes

Same here not as good

Iā€™m Super duper shy and absolutely terrified of spiders and tornadoesā€¦ and snakes

6 Likes

fun fact from the old daysā€¦ I was a rescue swimmer/Helicopter crewman in the USN and we once rescued 20 Korean sailors from their burning ship in the Persian Gulf.

15 Likes

I can sing in 3 different languages on top of English(French, German, Italian) although I have no idea what any of the words mean. Thanks international phonetic alphabet!

8 Likes

I am an excellent juggler.

6 Likes

I get the heebies from soggy breadā€¦or even the idea of it. Or soggy cereal. If I see someone put milk on their cereal and then not eat it immediately, I begin to twitch. Lol

7 Likes