A WHOLE YEAR SOBER - I finally did it 🥳

Congratulations Darren! One year is awesome :clap::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Really appreciate your share!!! Congrats on such an awesome milestone, Darren.

2 Likes

Amazingly well done.

So super happy for you!

2 Likes

Congratulation !!!
Thanks buddy for your clean time, as long as you follow this path you have nothing to fear you are a champion keep keeping on the path of the winners one day at a time.

2 Likes

Wow Inspiring

1 Like

What an amazing, courageous, strong story my friend! Hardcore but also inspiring, and I relate in many ways - hope someday I’ll reach your milestone. My sincere congratulations

1 Like

That is great. I’m sure you are very proud of your accomplishment. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Amazing!!! Congratulations!! What a great read. So inspiring!!

1 Like

That’s a brilliant read and massive congratulations Darren. Be proud !! :blush::star::sparkles:

2 Likes

Very Inspiring.

1 Like

What a great story of freedom. What hit me the hardest was when you said that now that you’re AF you have morals. It’s true. Alcohol can take away a good person’s ability to be morally upright. Anyone can have dark thoughts/intentions and alcohol takes away our ability to resist them. Someone said in a secular AA Zoom meeting the other day that the best thing about being sober is that he’s no longer an assh#le. As of today it’s been 425 days since I’ve been an assh#le, and I’m still making amends but I’m happy. I hope you’re doing well, Darren, and thank you for sharing your story.

2 Likes

Congratulations!!! Thats an amazing accomplishment!