Act your age ?!?!

at least you’ve got your health :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

That’s right my friend, there’s always something to be thankful for, we just need to look for it. :heart:

1 Like

I’m 56. I had bilateral rotational tibial osteotomies when I was 13, cost me a year in hospital, 26 bits of metal in one shin now.
I have often wondered how much the experience contributed to adult addiction (childhood trauma). I guess it’s a good idea not to finish the motorcycle projects In my back garden…

1 Like

I can totally relate to this

So I’ve had one hip and one knee replacement and recently my shoulder started feeling like they both did before I needed them replaced. So can you tell me which is the worst? Lol

1 Like

I love your view on this! Im 39 and I hope I can reach more of this in time. You’re very mature and grounded in this aspect. I dont know any men like this. Keep it up. I’m now on day 15 no alcohol.

3 Likes

I’m 51 but I would love to be 16. Because at 16 you have your whole life ahead of you and can be free of adult drama. No working or worrying about bills. No kids, no responsibilities and not a care in the world. Plus I wouldn’t have wrinkles or grey hairs. Lol

2 Likes

Trust me, being 16 doesn’t mean you’re free of all drama, because then you have teenage drama, and they tend to overreact big time.

Omg, he kissed her, the whole world is gonna end now

Barf, I wish I was older

1 Like

When I was drinking probably 22. When sober I feel my age - so 27. Although I still impulse buy stuff I can’t afford like I’m 16…old habits die hard :rofl:

1 Like

Afterpay/laybuy are far to easy to use.

1 Like