Action for Happiness - Joyful June

That looks awesome. I didn’t make Pizza in the end because my husband is on an eating plan - so we ate from that underwhelming choice of delights :unamused:

Hmmph. But health is wealth I suppose!

1 Like

DAY 15

Go outside and find the joy in doing something active.

I will be doing a big walk tomorrow so will roll this over a bit. But will take the dog out etc today and it looks like it might not be pissing it down all day :raised_hands::pray:

2 Likes

I will do this with my boys :dog::dog: today but unfortunately it’s super damp here and they are both creatures of comfort so it’s going to be a battle of wills!! What kind of walk are you doing tomorrow @siand?

1 Like

Ha yes Lady isn’t a fan of walks in the rain. She is always happy to play fetch though!

Need to get onto my training for the Peak District Challenge in earnest. 15 miles tomorrow and then 15+ miles every Sunday til September. Looking forward to it especially if the weather is sorting itself out a bit :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Had a lovely walk, great to be outside getting the blood pumping. Lady approved! And we went to see some sheep. I love the way their little ears flop when they run.

3 Likes

Look at Lady’s happy wee face :grinning::dog:. I beat myself yesterday with an overall 12 miles walking yesterday! I feel great for it. Joyful even! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. What’s happening today @siand?

2 Likes

Today I slept in :see_no_evil: Oops! I’m just not used to late nights any more.

12 miles is brilliant! Did you manage to get doggos involved or did they let you get rained on alone?!

1 Like

She might look the part but when the sheep came over she didn’t know what to make of them at all :joy:

1 Like

DAY 16

Rediscover a fun childhood activity that you can enjoy today.

2 Likes

They cheated! I did it in two parts taking a different pup each time!

1 Like

Ha well that’s a clever way of doing it! Hope you didn’t get too wet

1 Like

DAY 17

Think of three things you’re grateful for and write them down.

Later, I’m running late this morning!

1 Like

DAY 18

Make time to do something playful today, just for the fun of it.

Don’t know what this could be but I am feeling a bit uptight so maybe this is what I need today!

1 Like

I just pulled an all nighter at work. Getting too old for this. :slight_smile: I am ready to play today!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am behind on this, need to carry over actions from the last couple of days. Not feeling on top form at the moment, and struggling to do things I know will make me feel better. Annoying but that’s where I’m at. This too shall pass.

1 Like

DAY 19

Look for something to be thankful for where you least expect it.

1 Like

If I worked all night I would be ready for sleep and that would be all :joy:

Same here chica, I’m going need to have a day of joyful actions at this rate!!

2 Likes

DAY 20

Make a list of your favourite memories you feel grateful for.

1 Like