Addicted to Kratom

So I’ve been browsing through a lot of topics asking about using Kratom to fill the void. My advice is to not do it. Ive been taking Kratom for over 10 years. I had tried quit by tapering and everytime I went back. Im doing cold turkey this time and its sticking but the withdrawals are awful. While they aren’t deadly, they are terrible to go through. Almost exactly like opiate withdrawals. I would not recommend anyone using kratom as a substitute. My use started as just a little bit here and there, before I knew it I was spending $250 a month on it and taking 60+ capsules a day. It messes with your libido and emotions.

8 Likes

Yeah im sure its gonna be tough. Me and a few others have seen this situation play out on the forum a few times. They will boast about it until its time to stop. Everyone that uses kratom ends up getting withdrawls like opiate wd and i wouldnt want that for my worst enemy its horrible. Many things are natural and can cause withdrawls Nicotine,weed,etc… Hopefully your able to take it easy and get through it. Thanks for posting and showing people how harmful kratom really is!

4 Likes

Thats how they got me. I had problems with opiates because of injuries and surgeries. Kratom being advertised as natural and safe seemed like a great option. Its only illegal in a couple states but the wd are exactly like opiates. I quite cold turkey 11 days ago and I’d say I got off real easy but I still have awful restless legs. I use thc in microdoses because im not a fan of it anymore but it’s the only thing to get the ants to stop crawling on my legs.

2 Likes