Addiction and suicide

I recently attempted suicide and literally had to be intubated and resuscitated. I’m still here and I’m back home with my wife and i have almost ten days clean!

24 Likes

Congratulations to you for having your 10 days and for being alive. Life is precious and you are blessed. You have picked a good site to come to for support for your ten days free from your DOC.
Look around, check in on the “checking in to maintain focus” thread if you care to, meet the people, there’s a community of people here for support for you, welcome to the site.

5 Likes

In a few days this will go to another thread at 2500 replies.

3 Likes

You got a second chance in life, I’m so glad you have! :pray:
But that is a lot to process too, do you have help with that back home? Like therapy?
Glad you found us Antony and welcome here.
This app is a great tool in my sobriaty and I hope it will do the same for you.
Congratulations for the double digits on your account! :confetti_ball:

5 Likes

I am glad you are still on this earth. And I am happy you are here with us.
Welcome to the talking sober family :heart:
:squid:

3 Likes

I have a great support system at home. Starting IOP for mental health this week, and recovery through Affect app. Then my Higher Power seeing me through these hills and valleys!!!

5 Likes

Glad your here :sparkles:

Welcome to the community :raising_hand_woman:

1 Like

Glad you are here. :heart:

3 Likes

I am so glad you are here. You are worthy. You are loved.

YOU CAN DO IT!

6 Likes

Welcome Anthony, So glad you are here. ODAAT. God’s grace and blessings be upon you!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community Anthony. So grateful that you have found us and are part of our community.

so very grateful for this 2nd chance at life. Big hugs friend :people_hugging: - Congrats on your double digits friend. You are among a wonderful supportive community and we are all here for each other. You are not alone.

2 Likes

Addiction and suicide all too often come together as a package and I’m so grateful you got the right intervention and help to get you through. It’s something I have also gone through recently and many times in the past.

We’re all here for you, you’re not alone and there is always someone somewhere willing to help. One day at a time, we’re all in the same boat so you won’t have to sail your ship alone. I wish you all the best in your recovery

1 Like