Adding more moderators

Modaquad for the 4 new fish. That nickname needs to stick

2 Likes

We’ve finally chosen the last moderator: Welcome @CaptAZ. Apologies for the delay, we had great candidates and choosing between them was not easy.

Thank you to everyone who sent a private message or volunteered publicly. It means so much that people want to help improve the community.

All five of our new moderators are senior members of the community. I’m sure we will have great things to look forward to with them helping out.

28 Likes

Wow! Such great news! Congrats to all and even more importantly thank you to all admin and moderators for the work you do. Priceless. Gold.

5 Likes

Yesss! Welcome @CaptAZ to the team! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Brilliant, @Robin! Avengers assembled. :partying_face:

@CaptAZ close enough to Captain America? :wink:

7 Likes

If we’re all going to be Avengers, let me just point out that Hawkeye is also known by the alias Ronin… :wink:

(Ronin is my imaginary cat, for those of you who don’t know)

5 Likes

I start binge watching Mind Hunter, and see a mountain of emails lol

Thanks for having me. Looks like I got some reading to do.

10 Likes

Welcome @CaptAZ :man_pilot:

2 Likes

Puts the wife right to sleep, I’m hooked though.

4 Likes

Welcom aboard @CaptAZ last but definitely not least moderator,all names chosen are fair ,senitive but direct enough to say it as you see it ppl. What an amazing team, @SassyRocks my goodness you did an amazing job one handed over the Xmas and new year period I feel there was threads just being made just for the reaction factor also from ppl that have been here along time ,confused the hell out of me tbh why ppl would want to stir up things especially at a busy time like Xmas and new ,so I’m happy it’s all put to bed and you have got the support and help you deserve in being a moderator .x

10 Likes

Nice one Cap’n!

4 Likes

Probably just due to that period… And the stars were aligned shitty.

1 Like

@CaptAZ

AWESOME David! Thnx for you service :pray:t2:

1 Like

Very happy for and with you all! Strong team. Thanks so much you’re willing to do this service folks.
d1110127c3ed59a0920acf6bfc74e314

6 Likes

Woot! Thanks for stepping up and dedicating the time. You are all awesome.

Random story about @CaptAZ’s avatar (the superhero talk made me think of this). When I first joined the forum, I thought his avatar was a monster of some type… a side profile, with its mouth open. I saw the guy’s leg as it’s neck, his face as it’s eye. :joy::joy::joy: I use my phone so the avatar is really small and well, clearly my eyesight is going as I age :rofl: felt pretty dumb when I realized it was a super hero.

9 Likes

@CaptAZ - wonderful! Someone who represents a bit of tough love in charge!

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: That is only funny to me because I thought exactly the same. :rofl:

2 Likes

modsquads now 100% certified grade A bad asses. i pity the fool who tries to bring any bullshit their way!

5 Likes

So happy to have you aboard @CaptAZ !

3 Likes