Adding more moderators

I second @anon12657779 @Englishd
Also @anon13078412 @siand @ifs @Yoda-Stevie

5 Likes

Thanks Darren, but with a small business to run, a wife and 5 children, my time is precious. I barely keep up with the stuff I follow on the forum. I would do my best to serve, but unfortunately would not do a great job at it. Life takes priority.

10 Likes

Thanks @SassyRocks and @ifs for the nod. Iā€™ll give some thought as to whether Iā€™m in a position to take it on. :bird:

9 Likes

Believe me when I say that I am definitely not moderator material mate, thanks though. :laughing::joy::joy::laughing::+1::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I disagree, I think youā€™d make a great mod dude.

4 Likes

I think you would make a great moderator, but I was hesitant to suggest you as I know you are busy. But I do want to give my big thumbs up to @ifs.

11 Likes

I think you would be great!

4 Likes

I think you would be fantastic. Give it some thought!

6 Likes

And if anyone has questions about what it entails, time devoted, etc please PM me.

2 Likes

Thank you. Yes, I do have other things going on and couldnā€™t handle your current load. But as part of a team it would enter the realm of possibility.

3 Likes

Yes! Do think on it. Youā€™d be great

5 Likes

Yes Kairi? How about it?

1 Like

Awesome! I think adding a couple new modā€™s is needed as well. Lots of new peeps on the app so it will help steer the ship in the right direction.

2 Likes

Ninety nine percent of the time I probably would m8 but I occasionally find myself getting drawn in to situations where Iā€™m not always proud of my response which is something in trying to work on. I wouldnā€™t want to risk it affecting my impartiality. Thanks though :+1::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face: @Conor689908 also :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Being fair and representative takes a lot out of me! Iā€™m always amazed at how balanced and rapid @SassyRocks responses are.

Iā€™m trying to cut drama out of my life and Iā€™m reviewing my sobriety service in other areas of my life. I thank you for the nomination. For the nonce, I will decline. Thank you for the kind words, brother.

9 Likes

My nominations would be @siand @aircircle @SoberWalker @Thirdmonkey @anon12657779 @Eke @CaptAZ :+1:

6 Likes

Oh and @DowntroddenGoat :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Yes! @DowntroddenGoat would be great!!

3 Likes

Iā€™d second @CaptAZ as an excellent candidate.

7 Likes

Yā€™all gonna need some badgesā€¦
We gots ourselves a couple of new sheriffs in town

erhBoV1t1qLss

5 Likes