Adding more moderators

Skipping other comments for the moment, I see some regarding time zone.

Personally I think spreading out in time zone and location has a lot of wisdom to it. Both culturally and for better coverage over the day and week.

Not sure how many we’re adding (2-4?), but I’d love to see some new mods come from outside the US. Right now the most active are located there.

8 Likes

How bout you, @MoCatt lady?

9 Likes

My votes, @CaptAZ @MoCatt @Yoda-Stevie

3 Likes

Another vote for MoCatt!

6 Likes

Me, not that anyone asked.

I still have results from last time if anyone is curious. :rofl:

3 Likes

Too early to call! The top 8 or so look a lot like last go around though.

1 Like

[My nominations…] Already called out MoCatt.

Also @siand for real, @CaptAZ, @Yoda-Stevie, @Englishd, @anon12657779, @Fireweed and the @DowntroddenGoat.

8 Likes

Oh, that wasn’t the current ranking. Just my nominations. :grin:

1 Like

I would like to point out @discobot’s track record of remaining calm and impartial through every conflict this forum has seen, along with helping every new member that comes through the doors here. And he’s got the time, in every time zone. Join me in ushering in our robot overlords!

17 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

2 Likes

Lol, for egos sake! You’re funny… I can see him grinning now!:smile:

1 Like

@SoberWalker @anon12657779 and @crystalclear are 3 people I first think of as mods.

I would be open to do service now or in the future.

3 Likes

@discobot global domination

3 Likes

Amazon drones just showed up to collect all of my things. Anyone know what this is about?

6 Likes

:robot: :robot: I am here my good friend. Discobot runs the world. Join me. :robot: :robot:

4 Likes

Way to be @discobot! Pound it! :facepunch:

1 Like

i apologize i have not fully read the thread, but i gotta chime in my support -

@CaptAZ
@ifs
@aircircle
@MoCatt
:slight_smile:

11 Likes

Wow. Honored for you to mention my name but I think I’m way too early into my sobriety to be moderating anything. Maybe I don’t understand exactly what they do. I do think @SassyRocks is amazing and needs help. Just not sure how.

4 Likes

Thank you for all the nominations. We are looking to add 5 moderators (I should have said that in the beginning). Please keep in mind that I will only consider people who have either sent me a message saying that they are interested or posted on here that they are interested. So even if you’ve been nominated, you have to tell me.

11 Likes

I agree with and second all these nominations. Excellent choices.

1 Like