Adding more moderators

Four new moderators have joined us:
@aircircle
@Eke
@ifs
@siand

We are still deciding on the 5th member. It’s a tough one and we have a few good candidates.

In the meanwhile, please welcome our newest moderators (and be kind please).

45 Likes

Congratulations @aircircle @Eke @ifs and @siand … and Good luck :+1::pray::kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Welcome new moderators!!! @ifs, @aircircle, @siand and @Eke!!

I am super excited to share duties and just in time as I have some family time coming up. I know you will all be fair, kind and level headed.

I put a Discourse moderating FAQ in the staff category for you to get you started. :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Nice one guys. Good luck.

4 Likes

Congratulations and welcome to all the new mods in town x

4 Likes

Oh ma goodness! What a fine bunch of folks!

@ifs, @eke, @aircircle, and @siand - y’all are amazing and have already done so much to support my sobriety and everyone here. Thank you so much for agreeing to do this service for us. We’ll try to behave… :hugs:

11 Likes

Well done guys. You’ll all make great moderators! Forum moderating that is and not drinking :wink::sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Lovely jubbly, I’m very pleased about this :+1::blush:

7 Likes

Welcome and congrats to our new moderators, a fine group of people. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Welcome & Congrats on being “chosen”!! I think all of you will be amazing at being mods. I thank you for your service and for being the awesome people you are!

6 Likes

Woot, woot. Congratulations to our new mods. Party Ballons

7 Likes

Congrats to all! Great choices for sure!!!

5 Likes

That’s a fine group of folks.

6 Likes

17 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS to all new mods.
We should throw a flag party to welcome them!

13 Likes

Congratulations to y’all. Look forward to y’all being the new moderaters. It still would have been interesting to have @Englishd but maybe he could be class president. Lol

2 Likes

Congratulations @aircircle @Eke @ifs and @siand

Good Luck!!!

3 Likes

Sorry, what is a flag party?

This is one of my favorite reaction gifs.

1 Like